[SELLING]Tosspot's glorious creations
Brick 
(wip, pretentious IC stuff to come later, logos, etc to come. still getting screenshots of all my dupes, way more dupes to come. prices may change drastically.)

Please note:Many of my dupes come in 2 parts due to prop limits, most of the time this is a dupe for the main body of the dupe(walls etc) and a dupe for details such as pipes and furniture. Some can be more, some can be less. I don't mind you sharing out parts to dupe the full thing(See sharing policy). Please make sure to contact me here or in game to understand what you're buying before you buy it. Should you notice any errors or issues(such as no collided props, floating props, misaligned props, breakage due to updates etc) then I will most likely be glad to fix this and provide anyone else who has purchased this dupe with the updated version, however this is not a guarantee(please see disclaimer).

Sharing policy:While I don't mind you sharing purchased dupes(such as giving parts of the dupe out to friends or clan mates in order to dupe the full thing) in order to get the full experience of your purchase, I would prefer it if you refrained from reselling on the dupe to others or actively distributing it. I'm not going to fly off the handle if you shared it amongst a few close friends or sold it once or twice, but please direct anyone interested in obtaining my dupes towards this thread, if I feel your actions are hurting my sales, I simply won't sell to you again.

Custom orders and support with own creations:Should you want me to create a custom duplication or improve one of your own, feel free to contact me with any information I require(including any relevant images of inspiring buildings such as other creations or real life buildings). Price will be depending on time spent, detail, size, whether you wish for this to be public and location of the dupe. Purchase is not required should the commission not meet your standards, however, should I offer it on here at a lower price than the asking price, I may choose not to sell to you. Please note however that I'm often poor at working to specific orders, and may be unable to produce any work.

Disclaimer:I hold no responsibility for any issues you receive while using my dupes. Any admin decisions, rule changes, misuse of the dupe, breakage due to updates, locations being taken or any misunderstanding about what you purchased are out of my control. Prices may change at any moment. While I do not recall ever receiving help with these duplicates, almost all my work throughout my Gmod "career" has been exclusively mine, however should you have played any part in my constructions, PM me and I will talk it out with you, I am never intentionally selling anyone else's work. No refunds will be given and no future support regarding my dupes or entitlement to future dupes(including variants, later versions and derivatives) is stated or implied. I may resell all my constructions at will, commissions are not exclusively yours, even if payment was made to make to keep this dupe private. I reserve the right to refuse sale for whatever reason. All purchases off me are final.

And so it begins.
(as stated before, there are many more dupes to be posted for sale, please be patient as I update this.)
(all prices are based off offers I have been made in game and offers I have seen for other dupes around the forums, should you feel my prices are too large or too small, please inform me. Do keep in mind I've been made offers upwards of $70000 for my dupes in the past however.)

Lake side house
Price:$19500
Number of dupes:2
Specific location:Yes
A small, secluded hut, suitable for all your fishing trips, weekend getaways, storage and even future businesses! Comes fully furnished with heating, electricity, gas and running water.

Nexus Lobby
Price:$14999
Number of dupes:1
Purchase this and the Nexus garage dupe together for only $23800!
The Nexus has proven one of the most iconic interiors of the city, with it's dauntingly high architecture, striking use of lighting and almost alien use of colour. The recent upgrades to security have managed to match this perfectly, capturing it's iconic use of deep blues while bringing in state of the art security features, new servers and additional work space for workers.

Nexus Garage
Price:$14999
Purchase this and the Nexus lobby dupe together for only $23800!
While not capturing the same aesthetic appeal as that of the recent Nexus lobby, the garage brings the rest of the building up to the same security standard as the lobby, allowing for the garage to be unguarded and even be open to the public. It's more crude, almost industrial style of construction is still admired by many, even if it is not as obvious as it's higher up cousin.

UM Gate
Price:$24999
Number of dupes:2
The old United Materials plant has seen constant switching between owners. A popular site for both budding entrepreneurs and criminals alike, it's existing facilities make it popular for potential businesses, while it's tough walls and secluded location makes it ideal for use by crime lords.

Tank
Price:$7999
Specific location:No
A fine piece of military engineering, this main battle tank features a 120MM smooth bore cannon, a 7.62MM coaxial gun, state of the art counter-measures, composite armour, 40MM smoke launchers and an operational range of 350-450 miles.
(It doesn't drive, in case you're wondering, it's purely for use as a prop)

If you want someone to buy lower the prices.
stupid signature keeps breaking
Love the details! Smile But the stuff you build isnt really my style of RP. Nice job tho! Smile
(04-06-2013, 03:16 PM)Hungames Wrote: If you want someone to buy lower the prices.

I have had people offering much higher prices ingame and seen much lower quality dupes sold for similar or higher prices.
But yeah, if people agree that's too much, I'll lower it. It's kind of hard to judge what to sell these things for, especially for the first time.
Vally, dont lower it! It's a perfect price.

Other people managed to sell things for 100k - 200k
Like simple houses and stuff.

Theese stuff you made is great! Nice and detailed with pipes and wires.

The lake house price should been set up too! Its so awesome
(04-06-2013, 04:13 PM)MyBrain Wrote: Vally, dont lower it! It's a perfect price.

Other people managed to sell things for 100k - 200k
Like simple houses and stuff.

Theese stuff you made is great! Nice and detailed with pipes and wires.

The lake house price should been set up too! Its so awesome

It's really hard to judge these prices, there are a lot of people selling dupes in the 10-20k range, while there are a lot of people at the same time selling them at the 30-80k sort of range. And I've had a few people offering 70-100k in game for them before I decided to sell them. If no one's buying or a lot of people agree it's too much, then I'll lower the prices.
So sweet, but I think you'd get more customers if you sold them for 25K or similar prices =P
Great job!
Added a couple more dupes and tweaked the prices.
Shameless self bump.
Will add some more dupes later.
Absolutely love the abrahams tank.

Rest of your dupes is very nice aswell, but I especially like the tank.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]