[FL] Narcotic
Name: [FL:RP] FallenMoons

Time/Date: 4:30AM 4/5/13

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40367380

Name of Administrator: [FL] Narcotic

Evidence: First off, i would to say I'm not complaining about my ban but I would like to bring attention to the fact that one of the reasons he banned me for was "Jumping up and down" under a "FailRP" ban. In real life to people not jump up and down? NO! I don't understand! I've seen people play music, jump up and down before and never get banned? I know he doesn't like me and I feel hes finding every excuse he can to ban me. I know the rules say no complaining about bans but that is unacceptable! He also locked my unban request thread before i could give any response to his comment. I feel like his reason was a reason to ban me because he doesn't like me.

His comment: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29478
First off, when filing a report against an administrator, you must read the Rules for report. Use the template in the bottom of it.

Bans are not abuse matters, if you unban request was denied, I suggest you either consult a supervising administrator or simply sit out your ban, NOT post an abuse topic.
(04-05-2013, 11:36 PM)Narcotic Wrote: First off, when filing a report against an administrator, you must read the Rules for report. Use the template in the bottom of it.

Bans are not abuse matters, if you unban request was denied, I suggest you either consult a supervising administrator or simply sit out your ban, NOT post an abuse topic.

First I did update the thread as I noticed i forgot it. Second, I think it is abuse to ban someone for "Jumping up and down"

And quickly i also thought i would state that I was playing the music in my car like a "radio". A bunch of people liked it and nobody told me to stop just "BAN"!
I read the rules of admin abuse threads, and no where did it say that I cannot post if I am not involved, therefore I would like to make some interesting points.

Narcotic is a good admin, who does his job. I was banned twice by him, and I have no hate towards him because I was breaking the rules - sort of.

First off, Micspamming. You are not allowed to Mic-spam music unless you have a radio next to you. I am not sure, but from my reading the threads, you didn't have one.

Secondly, like Narcotic already posted, there is no reason to post an abuse thread for a ban. The unban request section is made for unfair bans. This means that you have not done anything wrong, and have gotten banned for it. Some people mistake it for a, "I broke the rules, got caught, and got banned, but this server is great, so I want to play." section.

I do not see any abuse, but I feel that the administrators should allow you to post more than just the request to further communicate with them, and try to figure out what exactly was going on.

If you have the money, I suggest investing in Fraps, which will allow you to record your actions, so if you are wrongfully banned, you can justify them and get your ban lifted.
(04-06-2013, 12:10 AM)john55223 Wrote: I read the rules of admin abuse threads, and no where did it say that I cannot post if I am not involved, therefore I would like to make some interesting points.

Narcotic is a good admin, who does his job. I was banned twice by him, and I have no hate towards him because I was breaking the rules - sort of.

First off, Micspamming. You are not allowed to Mic-spam music unless you have a radio next to you. I am not sure, but from my reading the threads, you didn't have one.

Secondly, like Narcotic already posted, there is no reason to post an abuse thread for a ban. The unban request section is made for unfair bans. This means that you have not done anything wrong, and have gotten banned for it. Some people mistake it for a, "I broke the rules, got caught, and got banned, but this server is great, so I want to play." section.

I do not see any abuse, but I feel that the administrators should allow you to post more than just the request to further communicate with them, and try to figure out what exactly was going on.

If you have the money, I suggest investing in Fraps, which will allow you to record your actions, so if you are wrongfully banned, you can justify them and get your ban lifted.

First off I have fraps, second I was playing music while in my car and I got out STILL NEXT TO IT WITH THE ENGINE ON and thats the "mic-spam", third i posted an unban request but he closed it before i could even give a responce, finally jumping up and down is not a reason to ban and there for it is abuse.
You were initially playing music in your car, yes. But you got out of your car and started mic spamming next to a group of people, no radio's involved you were just running around playing your music. How is that not FailRP?

In an unban request an admins word is final; if it's denied, it's denied.

You should check the rules of posting an admin abuse thread, it's not abuse if they banned you.
Lead by example.
Again. I got out with the car still running and was standing next to it. I was RPing that the music was coming out of the car's radio. and yeah i moved away because the CDMing fire truck was heading my way! Also if you got banned for jumping up and down you would think it was abuse too. As i said he doesnt like me and i feel it was a excuse to ban me.

I don't mind being banned not a problem, I just really want another opinion from an admin. I really think banning someone for "Jumping up and down" is wrong and abusive.

The other reasons for ban such as mic-spam and the floating chair thing were valid but it really messed up to say "jumping up and down" as a ban reason.
And as for the mic-spam look at my first sentence up there! ^^^^
I think all that information should have been in your UBR, and you would have a better chance of getting an unban/shorten.
Quote:You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:
the accusing user
a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.
(04-06-2013, 01:45 AM)john55223 Wrote: I think all that information should have been in your UBR, and you would have a better chance of getting an unban/shorten.

Yes and please listen to temar. BUT! He gave me the info on my ban in a comment on my UBR, he then locked it.