[Unban] DarkSniper Adman, please listen
Your name: ([FL:RP] Dark Sniper)

Your ban ID: (21639)

Banned by: (Adman)

Reason: (Ban Request 24024 Approved - "Prop-climbing and attempted prop-kill, 10 bans in just over a month. LAST CHANCE" (Extended due to current ban))

Involved:

Why we should unban you: (Ok The first reason why I am posting this unban request is because I have tried every few days to find a great successful server (Like Fearless) but every time it is not as good as fearless. Adman I know that you think the ban should keep going, till it's over, so I learnt my lesson, but infact Adman I read the rules thourerly every 3 days, I have understood that you can't prop climb on top of the appartments, because it's fail RP and against the rules and I understand if i get angry with someone, I can't RDM and I really do understand that this is my last chance.
If I happen to break the rules if you accept my unban request, you can ban me because It's not like I will have anymore other chances. I realised that yesterday that my brother (Commander Fi5h) took part in a massive RP event (Storage Wars) but I didn't have anyone to do RolePlay with.
When I used to go on the server I allways wanted to RolePlay with my brother, but I couldn't because he used to allways do passive RolePlay with viljoeL and Bin4ry. So I didn't have anyone to do Passive RolePlay.
So, I did some police RolePlay and I know most of my bans are for RDM, yes they were all when I was a police, I got angry with people for breaking the rules, some people picklocked peoples cars they would drive away with them, and of course I shot them 9-13 times at the back of the car they stole, which I thought was ok, but next thing I hear is some Secret Service Agent in the mic saying and I quote "Oi, Oi, Oi, you can't do that man! It's RDM!" So then I go (In the chat) "How" And of course he says "If someone took a car in real life would you shoot the car, which kills the person inside?" Then I say "No" (In the chat) Then he would say "Enjoy your ban, I was recording" Then I would like get angry and just try to explain to the admin that I didn't know that!
I know Adman when your reading this after you will just say and I quote "Yes well this is your last chance so yes 6 months seems reasonable for your last chance ban!"
But please Adman, please understand I'm over it I can do what ever you want me to to change if you don't belive me or to prove it. I really know you will say no but think about it, think about that I have changed If you catch me pulling out a gun, or breaking the smallest rule (which I wont) You can perm ban me.
I know that I have had so many bans in such a short period, but really I really love Fearless RolePlay I think it's the best RolePlay out there and I really want to play it soon (Within 1 month) because I know how cool it is when there's a group of undergrounds fighting againts the police, it really gets my adrenaline going I think that Fearless role play is not semi serious but it seams like 75% serious because when you die you do come back to life, if it was 100% serious when you die, you would never come back!
I know that I've been bad at times Adman but please give me one more chance and end my ban, I'm getting so worked up about not being on the server, I see my brother playing it and he's a donator right now and I admire him doing passive RolePlay have a house and that, with the bed models and that.
If you do understand that I've changed I would be greatful if you could end my ban. If not then I can somehow prove to you that I have really changed, My brother knows how sad I get because all the unban requests I post they all get denied by you Adman and me and my brother think It's so frustrating that you can't see that I really have deep down changed and I want you to know that I know all the rules now and I understand my mistakes and I turn back and think, Oh! I really really shouldn't have done that :|
And i do know that with my toyota supra, I can not attempt to mass CDM and I was literely that day saying "Oh crap why the hell did I do that, Why" and I realise It was actually my anger of not having anyone to do Passive RolePlay with but a week or so before my last ban I met someone called SGTFlux and he was so good at RolePlay, He drove on the right side of the rode, he stopped at traffic lights, he didn't run away if someone pointed a gun at him (He didn't break fear RP) he was roleplaying so good but on the afternoon I got banned He was out all day and I just got so angry at this guy because he kept on Randomly shooting me with a AWP, when I was cop, I kept on going back there every 5 mins trying to get to my house at the secound floor of the appaartments, but of corse he was up there shooting me down every time I tried! So I eventually went up to the top of the appartments (Penthouse Appartment) and I just went on the roof and I was trying to to arrest him I kept on saying "Stop" in the chat and he would not listen, so he killed me again, locked the Penthouse appartment doors and just kept on trying to shoot people Randomy So I managed to go round the back of the nexus, past Izzy's palace and didn't realise he locked the Penthouse doors, So I got so fed up with him breaking the rules I decided to put a prop so I could walk up to the top of the appartments and Just arrest him, He kept trying to kill me so I got out a prop and didn't reallise it was a 30 x 30 square one Because I thought I clicked on the one that said 10 x 10 So I didn't want to get killed again so I decided to try and prop kill him (which I now understand is a silly mistake) Truth be known he wouldn't die literely !
so yes, I didn't mean to break 2 prop rules and I'm gravely sorry about that Adman and please I know that your going to deny it but please I have really and I'm serious when I say this that I have seriously changed I know all the rules and I know all the laws to and I know what jobs can or can't posses contraband and I know only underground jobs can posses weed.
The time when one of my bans which was for having contra as Police Commander I didn't mean to I look at the job list and I see Police Commander (0/0) [Become] So without thinking I still had my contraband I went police officer.
Please Adman think about it I have really changed and I will do anything to prove to you that I have.
It has allmost been half of my ban time allready So atleaset I've been punished if you end this now!
Yours faithfully,
Dark Sniper)
In all honesty, you should have came with this appeal first rather than having your brother attempt to make one.

It appears that you really do seem sincere and repentant about your misdemeanour's and so for that I will offer you a chance. If I am to unban you now, for serving half of your time and as an act of good will it will come with two conditions:
  • You receive a 50 hours weapon blacklist
  • Your next infraction will result in a permanent, or at best a large, suspension from our servers

This is to encourage your plea to perform more passive roleplay; due to your aggressive nature in the past and the frequency and rapid nature of the infractions the second condition is required.

Do you accept?
Yes Adman I do, Sorry for the late reply
Your The best Adman!

Adman, I reaise that you understand and I'm happy with the 50 hour blacklist for weapons, i like doing chef roleplay so I can sell people food!
Thank you so much Adman, Smile
The blacklist has been applied and the suspension lifted.

Appeal approved.