[fl] fearless [semi-serious roleplay] unban request
Question 

name: chris-gemmo
steamid:STEAM_0:0:25717287
rason for ban: RDM, then insulting an admin
[edit] ban length: was suspoed to be a couple of hours but just found out its a week
admin that banned:[Fl] Storm [/edit]
unbanrequest statement:

I was told by {[fl] storm} that i was ong getting banned for a couple of hours, i accepted this, it is now 13:30, more than a couple of hours and im still banned. Also i would like to say that i did not Rdm, i hit someone with a crowbar and i appologised to the guy for that. [edit]Also just found out that i was extended banned for moaning at admins and i have valid excuese for that, as it happend twice, once was cause he rotated my car when i was trying to line it up for an easier way to get in. second time was i said fu*k off as i was getting banned. [/edit]

thank you for looking at my unban appeal. Hopefully i get back to playing soon Smile

chris-gemmo
You missed out the bit where you told me to fuck off and called me a "Poit"
You've been awarded a 1 week ban for multiple infractions. Your ban was made longer for offensive behavior towards staff who were trying to be nice with you.
(05-02-2011, 12:33 PM)Storm Wrote: You missed out the bit where you told me to *** off and called me a "Poit"

if u reread its in there, i pressed submit b4 i was finnished, and u cant tell some1 there banned for a couple of hours, then extend there ban so being pissed off, being pissed off is a part of life there for its still rping Wink
(05-02-2011, 12:35 PM)killjoy Wrote: You've been awarded a 1 week ban for multiple infractions. Your ban was made longer for offensive behavior towards staff who were trying to be nice with you.

offencive behaviour all i said was fuck off, to the admins, 1 cause i was getting banned and 2. because i was parking my car and he rotated it when i never needed it roatated

You missed out the bit where you told me to *** off and called me a "Poit"

poit was a spelling mistake, it was susposed to say point