Scammers
Deserves permanent suspension from this community, and should not be able to make a unban appeal.
Your opinion?
The following 1 user Likes Nancy's post:
  • nico6764
YES! it happend to me today! and i have made a post!
What are you trying to achieve with this thread? The administrators decide each punishment, that is their role and they are trusted to do it.
So Verzyn, im not allowed to state my own opinion? And no, im not trying to achibe nything.
(04-05-2013, 12:02 PM)Nancy Wrote: So Verzyn, im not allowed to state my own opinion? And no, im not trying to achibe nything.

I never said anything about stating your opinion, we live in a world where you can easily state it but it doesn't mean you should, sometimes things are best kept to yourself. Also you say you are not trying to achieve anything so tell me what is the purpose of this thread?
It doesnt have a point at all, thats the point of this thread
I don't see the point in this thread
Scammers get a ban depending on how big of a scam it is but often perm
It's upto the banning admin and isn't open to discussion
All banned player can appeal as mistakes happen and
Misunderstandings
Temar said it all.
People already get punished for it, after all, it's against General Rule 8. Scamming is not allowed.
Temar in his oh so eloquent speech outlines exactly our approach.

Suspensions vary on the severity of the offence; the vast majority of scams result in a permanent suspension. You are entitled to an appeal, several actually, and only if it was a mistake will the suspension ever be overturned.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • DoomDude1, Salinsky
(04-05-2013, 01:44 PM)Adman Wrote: and only if it was a mistake will the suspension ever be overturned.
Just out of curiosity, does this apply to every ban, or just to bans over scamming?