MafiaRP
Yesterday I was Don Corleone and I set out to make a proper MafiaRP. First of all I set up the Mafia and demoted anyone that didn't respond to my radio/PM calls. After, I bought a Citroen Oldtimer just so I could look the part.

I had Nymph, AntiSkillcz, Sherlock Skitz, Criffen and (Logan) as my family members.

[Image: 1024x600.resizedimage]

[Image: 95D6FB23A1E1F6212B32826B9B94D427C7CBC8F6]

The first thing we did was set up a meeting so that I could give everyone their roles to do in the family. I had one person set up meetings with a gun dealer and a black market dealer. Another person to set up a drug operation within the city, another was going to be my bodyguard and the two others set up bases in the Corleone spawn area.

I wanted my men to be armed so we arranged a meeting with a gun dealer at a house by the lake area. My man blocked the window and guarded the door whilst I bought guns and ammo from the dealer. The transaction went down successfully. We now had automatic weapons!

After this deal, we met with a black market dealer in the same place to get some hostage rope; just in case. After these two deals we were ready to get to work.

We had a small building by the back of the lake that had our drug source in it. A citizen started poking his nose around that area so one of my men had words with him and he never returned...

For a while we were watching the rebels because they were our major competitors in the drug market. I arranged a meeting with the rebels and told them that we owned the drug market, not them. Surprisingly, they took it well (for a while) and left.

One of the highlights of the RP was how it ended, for me, anyway. As I owned the large house in the Corleone spawn area, I drove on the driveway and was about to park my car in the garage. I walked to the front door, opened it and was met with a rebel with a machine gun. I quickly turned around and went to run down the steps to my car but was shot to death. A proper mobster way to die.
I really Enjoyed it. It was the best RP I've ever played Cheese
I tried to do this multiple times, but could never get a full team of competent mafiosi Sad
Vito?
Vitio Scaletta Tounge ( Mafia II <3 _
Seems like a nice RP, good to see some Mafia RP.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0259u6hvynCeAIRcMZer...ajmML-NY9g]

This is Vito Corleone. Smile

Another thing I'd like to add is that we also provided 'protection' for the Burger King owner. Something happened that earned the owner my trust, and so I ordered my men to protect the place if they saw anything.
It was absolutely incredible, credits to Vito, he really knows how to do that mafia thing
Looks like fun!
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Altoria
I always lkiked a good mafia rp.
Not like shooting every time.
Just good organized like what you done here ^^
Awesome Cheese
I love the picture with all the cocaine and money on the table Smile.

Good job guys!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy