Humble Weekly Bundle is having a Tripwire Sale
Humble Bundle Weekly: Tripwire - Red Orchestra 1: Ostfront/Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad + Killing Floor /w 11 DLCs
If any of you are into games I'd highly recommend looking into this. All proceeds goto a charity or the company who's doing the sale, and as of the moment it's only $2.50 for all games.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
I normally buy every one of these but i'm actually not too interested in this one. I can't play zombie games or games with a grey sky because it makes me depressed for the rest of the day. Looks like I'm not getting this.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
I've never played Red Orchestra, is it any good? Otherwise, this sort of promotion is certainly attractive.
Bought it. Cheers.
(04-05-2013, 03:48 PM)Adman Wrote: I've never played Red Orchestra, is it any good? Otherwise, this sort of promotion is certainly attractive.
Red Orchestra(the series), takes place in the Eastern Front of WW2.
Gameplay for both games differs a little bit as one can imagine, but the genereal gist of things is that everyone has AWPs, and you should usually keep your head down if you value it.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
(04-05-2013, 03:48 PM)Adman Wrote: I've never played Red Orchestra, is it any good? Otherwise, this sort of promotion is certainly attractive.

I will tell you all te features of it so you can clearly understand what you buying
Talking about Red Orchestra 2 in particular, it is under category "realism"
Checking ammo left in magazines is nearly same as in NMRiH, except it only tells you if you have "Full magazine, nearly full, two of third, half, one third, nearly empty, empty"
60% of weapons are one shot kill. When you are injured though, you have some time to hide and patch yourself (and better do it fast)
Also a Max Payne 3 like feature "last chance", when the injury is very severe and cannot be fixed you have about 7-9 seconds making your last guns blazing shots while your screen gets darker until you die
If downed, none of your teammates can revive you.
Like in battlefield it has a ticket system in where you can respawn
But unlike battlefield 3 h img 1000 tickets per team there will be only 10 extra, so you will have to value your life
Speaking of respawn system, the backups (more tickets) are coming every 2 minutes, that will only happen if at least one of your teammates is still alive
If everyone die before that, you lose
Nearly all the weapons have zeroing system
Of course when you sprint for too long or your stamina is low your weapon will be shaking while in it insights mode

I think that will be enough for now

I personally highly recommend to buy that bundle
Just bought it for the killing floor, I have no real interest in red orchestra tis a shame.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • HellShell