Yet Another Misunderstanding
Your name: OmgMan

Your ban ID: 29013

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Hugely propminging and tool abuse.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I do not have pictures of the prop i was "Propminging" but I do have it on advance dupe, Anyways on with the story.

I was Rping as an Alien Researcher, after a while I made a UFO and spawned a few around the city, trying to promote an Alien encounter RP. I got most of the server into it (Even though most were being complete minges) but none the less the President got out and tried to reason to the "Alien babies". Things quickly turned violent and the SS starting shooting at the Alien the President was talking to and the rest that were floating in the sky. Because I'm trying to be realistic i started unfreezing the UFOs the SS were shooting down as if they were crashing. After so I asked with the @ command if the admins could spawn a few combine for an alien invasion but instead i was treated with a perma ban.

I would like to say ahead that I'm sorry if the crashing UFOs landed on anyone, but they slowly floated down, so I don't think that was a problem.

I don't know how much logs show you but I did make a few adverts about Aliens coming and a few people mentioned Aliens, so if you ctrl+f "Aliens" I'm sure you might find something.

If I did cross some rule somewhere I'm sorry, but I personally don't believe i should be treated to a perma ban for started an RP Situation.

Thank you for your time.
Oh right, you nearly crashed the server, plus you had a good few of them spawned, while flying around smashing people.

I'll lower it to a month as it wasn't intentional I see.