[Guide]Gundealer Roleplay
GunDealer RP

Side notes-
Hello and welcome to my general guide on how to succesfully roleplay a gundealer! most of this is all my opinion, and honestly you could roleplay gundealer however you wish.

Basics

Now if you slap together a sign and put a few props inside, thats not neccesarily roleplay, again my opinion, Make sure to give you're job a unique name such as
Weapons Dealer, or perhaps even something like Arms Smuggler, make it seem like you are trying your best not to get caught selling guns, like sitting on a bench and whistling and sliding a note to your customer, personally my favorite.
Alternatively if you are going for more of a business roleplay you could always
buy a nice tides truck and make 'Weapon Deliveries' Throughout the town,
This is pretty common, but still nice none the less.

Customers

Now you are bound to get atleast one customer willing to buy a shipment of AKs or UMPs, however they are not as common as those who want to buy singles, now if
you barely started playing and dont have enough money to sell individuals, i recommend only selling shipments, But if you have money to spare, you need to realize that most likely in a real life GunStore, they would most likely have most of the common weapons on hand ready to sell,
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Quite short guide, not that useful.
Closed.