Starwars Fanfiction (re-upload)
The return (A Star Wars Fan fiction)

Darth Vader lord of the sith was in his quarters on the Curoscant. The rebels had lost their base planet and were in full retreat, when suddenly there was a communications request coming through, there sat a tall, muscular, hooded man with a lightsaber hanging from his belt. “What is the meaning of this?” Demanded Vader. “The new sith is weak, you rely on army’s and great mobile planets of steel, you do not deserve the title of Darth, you are nothing more than the emperor’s lap dog”, the mysterious man taunted, “you think your fool of a master has anything to teach you?” “There a scriptures that are many millennia older than him on the place I became what I now am Korriban” “who are you to make these accusations?” question the dark lord. “BEHOLD I have returned to this universe from hiding” “My name is DARTH BANE” The transmission cut out then he saw something that made even a dark lord of the sith blood freeze, humongous, purple tentacles made of pure dark side energy stabbed through and enveloped the death star. A huge rip in space had appeared and out came a swarm of humanoid dark side energy that crashed into the planet and started freezing people in a dark energy stasis.

Three years later, Curosant and other millions of countless worlds have become prison worlds each ruled by a sith, each planet that is closer to Korriban is even more brutal than the last.

A middle aged civilian man wakes up in a bare grey room with two doors, he walks through one of them and in there is a shrine to the dark side of the force which is portrayed by a red alien with two red eyes, the man falls to his knees and worships the hologram. There is a knock at the door, the man answers after finishing the worship with slicing his chest slightly, an adapted method of worship. One of the purple slavers pushed him into the food hall, he ate the cheap meal which consisted of artificial butter, toast and recycled water. His first job was farming for the new sith, the apprentices, the marauders, the sorcerers, the masters and the Darth (the highest of the sith) Bane, an ancient dark lord of the sith who destroyed the old order and was murdered by his apprentice. The supplies were sent to Korriban, the birthplace of the sith and from what he heard Darth Bane has fused his DNA and appearance with the original sith as he tries to bring them back.

One worker had refused to work and assaulted a slayer he was brought before the warden of the planet which is a sorcerer, the worker was electrocuted by volts of lightning when he was almost dead they pushed him into the void of space.