Unban request for Kos x Duke
Bug 
Your name: Kos x Duke

Your ban ID: 28947

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'using bad homophobic slangs towards players'

Involved: cannot remember

Why we should unban you: Previous to me calling a player a f****t, i walked into the slums ap[/color]artments and got attacked by a group of people (GD, BMD and a citizen) and the gun dealer of the pulled a knife on me. I responded by pulling out an M4A1 and told them to back off, then the GD pulls out a gun and starts shooting (FearRP) me so I run, as I was running I noticed the BMD was also shooting, I saw a group of police so I ran over to them and asked them to shoot the guys who were shooting me. they shot them and killed them (near the office building), I went back to the slums apartment to purchase a door and build an apartment when they come back and start talking to me again, I say "get lost f****t" to the GD and then I was taken up to the top of the apartments and banned for 3 days by beflok. I am aware that I should not of used that language but I think that a 3 day ban is pretty harsh
You said it more than once.
(04-04-2013, 09:06 AM)GhostRider Wrote: You said it more than once.

are you sure? i was just paying him out so i may have said it more than once. even if i did i still dont think 3 days is a fair punishment....
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
If he had a knife on you first, you should be afraid of the knife and NOT pull an M4 out. So you broke FearRP too.

User not involved, warned.
It mostly was because you tried to pretend like you had no idea what words you said.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!