Unban request - DrTosspot
Your name: DrTosspot

Your ban ID: 28931

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: FailRP / Starving to death to save food

Involved: No one else

Why we should unban you: I received a 24 hour ban for starving to death once while in possession of food without any form of warning because it was assumed I was doing it specifically to avoid eating(not the case, really I just couldn't be particularly bothered eating, but I guess some people will view that as the same thing).
Not only is this an over the top ban considering the offence(dying once in a public place while nothing particular is happening), but it's ridiculous compared to some previous punishments just handed out, such as a 24 hour ban for prop spam and a 3 hour blacklist for what was believed to be an intentional CDM and the fact that people falling asleep in public(essentially the same result, just falling down in public for no particular RP reason) were just ignored. A kick, or even a simple warning, would have done the job easily.
It appears Fultzy is the sort of person to look for reasons to use his admin powers/authority, as opposed to looking to how he can solve problems(such as telling people RP'ing as musicians off because they were playing electronic music rather than more traditional music), and this ban was more just an excuse to ban someone rather than solving an actual problem/blatant rule violation.
I am sitting here talking to you and gunner and you drop dead in front of me so you just did not eat. I asked you if you had food and you said that you had some lying around.

The difference between my bans is I judge them off of the hours played. I had no proof of that CDM being intentional so I did not ban him for it. The spammer was spamming bottles and had around 10 hours so I did not put a huge ban on him. You have been here for about 270 hours and you just did not eat for a reason I dont know but you did have food and you were not AFK.

The thing with the musician is he was playing a guitar (No guitar prop) and was playing electronic music. That is FailRP and he was mic spamming. I told him to stop once and he did and then he continued again whenever I told him to stop. He then listened and stopped.

For your ban it was failrp because you decided not to eat and starved to death while having food and made no attempts to eat. This ban is only 24 hours Denied.