Unban Request
dbkson1, if you have nothing of actual note to add to this case, I'm going to have to ask you not to post in this thread. Just because other people were or were not breaking the rules or the fact of if your friend was or was not roleplaying is not the question in the case. Two people added to a ban request that showed him public building, had floating props, and had a car lifted. Those three things are what this is about.

George was not the person online, I will contact the FL team and ask for their input on this case.
Factually though, Two were RPs, one without admin but not obstructing or annoying to anyone, and the third was me bringing a car out of a lake, no admin on, which people always do. I took it out lightly, set it down gently, and didn't even drive off, because I was letting people in to the High Dive while IShootDeadPeople threw it into the lake.

And just a piece of advice, you guys should make a plan to have at least one admin on each server at all times, or check the logs back well.
Thanks for the advice, it would be nice wouldn't it? I could dig through the logs, however I don't think that the props are going to tell me if someone gave you permission to build it. The FL team has been contacted, please be patient while this gets sorted out.
The only admin I saw on the v33x server all day was Jamie. He left and everything went downhill. I was pretty sure I was doing the High Dive RP when he was on.
This can be sorted if we get the proper admin to respond.. it is in the process be patient.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
None of the admins have stated they approved that build and most agree after looking at it that the build would not have been approved. This case is now closed.