Unban Request
Your name: Paper97

Your ban ID: 28920

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: BR Approved: Public building, Floating props, Lifting cars with props

Involved: dbkson1, IShootDeadPeople( don't have exact characters but the words between were those.)

Why we should unban you: First, I was RPing with a bungee jump area, people would come and sit in a chair to bungee jump. An admin watched me do it on v2p with no problem. I had about 12 people on two of the servers come to me gladly and have fun. For the ramps over the lake, I was making a High Dive for people to dive into the lake from above. I made several adverts saying "Come to the High Dive at the lake! Only $50 per jump!" I even had about four people come, pay, and jump. Later on, IShootDeadPeople made the smaller one next to me, tried to prop block mine, tazed and cuffed me as a cop, shot at me as a cop, and threw my car into the lake. Like I always see people do, even with admins on, I carefully lifted it out without doing harm to anyone. I did nothing wrong to anybody on these servers. At this time, no admins were on and I am surprised I was banned, opposed to many people prop killing and CDMing, including IShootDeadPeople CDMing over 20 people and abusing his job as a cop, and Pyroprotection(used with random symbols) throwing cars with props and trapping me in a case.
The cases of others have nothing to do with this unban request. What was the name of the Admin or Moderator that saw you doing your RP with these props?
(04-04-2013, 01:28 AM)Paper97 Wrote: Your name: Paper97

Your ban ID: 28920

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: BR Approved: Public building, Floating props, Lifting cars with props

Involved: dbkson1, IShootDeadPeople( don't have exact characters but the words between were those.)

Why we should unban you: First, I was RPing with a bungee jump area, people would come and sit in a chair to bungee jump. An admin watched me do it on v2p with no problem. I had about 12 people on two of the servers come to me gladly and have fun. For the ramps over the lake, I was making a High Dive for people to dive into the lake from above. I made several adverts saying "Come to the High Dive at the lake! Only $50 per jump!" I even had about four people come, pay, and jump. Later on, IShootDeadPeople made the smaller one next to me, tried to prop block mine, tazed and cuffed me as a cop, shot at me as a cop, and threw my car into the lake. Like I always see people do, even with admins on, I carefully lifted it out without doing harm to anyone. I did nothing wrong to anybody on these servers. At this time, no admins were on and I am surprised I was banned, opposed to many people prop killing and CDMing, including IShootDeadPeople CDMing over 20 people and abusing his job as a cop, and Pyroprotection(used with random symbols) throwing cars with props and trapping me in a case.

He is telling the complete truth. The rules even state that if your car is stuck you may gently push it to be safe again. Both the bungee jump and diving board were RPs. Paper97 had done nothing wrong while many others were CDMing, RDMing, Random Hostaging, Random Tazing, Random Handcuffing etc. In fact I even have some steam pictures of pyroprot3cti0n trapping my friend.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=136585882

I can't seem to find the others though I did upload them all. If they begin working again, I'll post them.
I'm pretty sure it was GeorgeTheBoy. He was on v2p that day and came by asking what I was doing. He had no problem with it. Also, lifting the car, everybody always does that when it is stuck in a lake, even in front of admins. I did it easily without harming anyone.
Again, this isn't a ban request for another user. This is an unban request for Paper97. If you have evidence for a ban request then post it in the proper section. Again, I would like the name of the admin or moderator that saw you with said props in said fashion so I can ask them for their input in this thread.

Also, if George was online, why not ask him to get the car out of the lake?
Like I said, I'm pretty sure it was GeorgeTheBoy, but I'm not sure. There were two on and off that I didn't see the names of, but somebody flew by, asked what I was doing, and flew away saying I was fine.
George has been contacted.
George wasn't on at that time. No admin was. When I made the bungee jump was about 2 weeks ago.
(04-04-2013, 01:38 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Again, this isn't a ban request for another user. This is an unban request for Paper97. If you have evidence for a ban request then post it in the proper section. Again, I would like the name of the admin or moderator that saw you with said props in said fashion so I can ask them for their input in this thread.

Also, if George was online, why not ask him to get the car out of the lake?

The point I'm trying to make is that my friend was one of the only few people that was not breaking any rules and should not have been banned.
Of the only admins I saw on that server ever, It was either GeorgeTheBoy, Narcotic, or spartanjunior31