44danny44 Unban request #2....
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: 44danny44

Your ban ID: 28859

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'chair abuse, putting contra in a map unreachable spot'

Involved: Billy Bob

Why we should unban you: Well first off I thought it was extremely rude that the admin ([FL] Beflok) tried to intimidate me when he found my contra on the roof of the KFC and asked me to explain, he didin't let me explain and i actually even typed to @ saying ok il explain my story and jsut then he banned me which i thought was extremely un-fair and having thought of making an admin abuse thread.

Ok this is the story
Me and my friend (IGN: Billy Bob) we making our first little shop at the KFC I was a chef and he was a gun dealer. We were playign really well untill like 4 cops started to get glitched in the roof including us (not on purpose) so me and my friend tried to save them and it was a success and we accidentally discovered this new place. we thought it was allowed since it was and actual room we had never see before. Since we are new to City RP and RP itself we thought it was legit and starting to contra because we thought it was an accessible room. even other players were going up there (about 2-3 player) so by then we were really convinced we even saw an admin no-clipping around the are and we got worried but we still didin't get in trouble so we were just minding our own buisness still selling food and such.

All in all since we are new I do not admit it was a bad spot because at the time we tought it was real since we just started City RP and we at least knew that roofs were not allowed but we thought this was good and the sheer fact the admin in a way "bullied" us wich really really didin't make me feel pleasant. So I personally think our ban should be lifted completely but if the ban can be shortend significantly please.

Ok Beflok I know you are super admin and all and I don't wanna disrepsect you and all but you did intimidate me.... you said WHY IS YOUR CONTRA UP TEHRE HUH HUH EXPLAIN. you put me on the spot and I was typing my story and you insta-banned me. All im asking is for a ban reduction at least i realized what I did was horrible.. but it was jsut contra....not racial slurring or disrespect admins....I NEVER disrespected any player of the FL RP community. so all i ask is if another admin can look at it please and at least a ban reduction.. 4 days is a little harsh for something that had no effect on the community in a bad way. (no slurs for example) so please. like i wanna play right now... its been 1 day so far and im yerning to play. Sorry Beflok your a cool guy and all, respect you.

QUICK EDIT: This is my last unban request I don't wanna spam or be persitant so I will fully respect your final desicion. but take a good look please.
Denied, user failed to follow Courthouse rules.

Warned as well.