Ilmer unban request
Your name: (Ilmer [DK])

Your ban ID: (28523)

Banned by: ([FL] Adman)

Reason: (Steam Profile Ban Request 28977 Approved - "Breaking FearRP, CarDM and homophobic language."?)

Involved: (Who was involved?Me and a guy that I know)

Why we should unban you: (Hi eveyone I have seen the video of me CDM and breaking fear RP, Yes in the video we see me breaking thoese rules but I can explain what happend and what you did not see in the video! Because in the breaking fear RP movie you do not see what happend! Let me start with that - I was going to get gas and then a guy (The guy who reported me) Told me I had to pay a fine for taking gas on? I said no and as you hear me saying in the movie I try to get the other cop to help me bacuse the reason for me to pay a fine was so lame, when he kept running after me to get me banned in 10 min I took my car and drove away. I am sorry I did this I did not know I had to get arrested and wait to talk to an admin (Btw there was no admin in) CDM I serious promis from my hearth that I did not see him running infront of my car I tried to back up and then go foward to drive the car in and when I was speeding up I hit the guy with a very low speed but I think he had low HP. I am truly sorry for this and after I drove him over he came back to my shop 5 min later and we talked and actully he got to be my freind (Do not know him on steam) To the Homophbic language I know I did that and I am sorry buy I was tierd of the cops keep trying to arrest me for no vaild reason. But I think that 1 day ban would be fine to give me a warning for that

I now had my 4 day of ban and still 3 days missing I hope I can be unbanned earlyer because allready had 4 days ban and I really got the point.

Please[FL] Adman Take a look at this and think about it I am really sorry

Best whises - Ilmer [DK]
Denied, read courthouse rules.