I should be unbanned by now?
Your name: {DD}MILTON!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18579737

Banning Admin: [FL] Storm

Ban Length: It was supposed to be lifted at 29/04/11

Reason for the ban: IMAD (I proppushed storm at the time)

Why we should unban you: You should Unban me because I have already gone over the time I was supposed to be banned. No justification for extending my ban and if you have you didn't inform me or give me a reason why.

Thank you Smile
I extended the ban under another admins guidance.
10k wasnt harsh enough for a minge who decided to proppush an admin when he learned he was getting blacklisted, so I extended it to 100k.
(05-01-2011, 09:16 PM)Storm Wrote: I extended the ban under another admins guidance.
10k wasnt harsh enough for a minge who decided to proppush an admin when he learned he was getting blacklisted, so I extended it to 100k.

You know what I don't mind. I just have freinds on fearless and since I have my own community to run I barley get time to RP with them so that's why I was going to use fearless.

I will tell you the reason I proppushed you. You annoyed me with your lack of observation skills. Me and EpicBeardBoy had a succesful delivery buiness running. You join however and claim we are wasting the job positions without any evidence to back that up.

You then say you were blacklisting me from gun dealer for a week even though if you had checked your logs you would have found I had been fufiling the role sufficentley by spawning and selling the items essential to the gun dealer role.

My issue is that instead of trying to speak to me like another player you (Like many other admins) spoke to me like you had a position of power that you could use to treat me like crap. This isn't only something I have faced. It can be seen in this thread aswell...

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2831

So I won't protest my ban anymore. I just think you should know that if you treat people like shit they often will get frustrated and take it out on you.
Milton, take that attitude to your own community then. Our staff works hard and does not deserve the crap you just put them up with.