Reddex unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] Reddex (STEAM_0:0:16526580)

Your ban ID: 28270

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Homophobia in a BR (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: [FL:RP] MyBrain (STEAM_0:0:26815020)

Why we should unban you: Earlier this week, he went to me and called me a homosexual, and he was all in all just being very homophobic. I just wanted to take revenge of him, i mean who wants to be called a homosexual, as an insult? But all in all i did not mean to break rules, and i did not want to get banned! At all, this server has become a big part of me? But seriously wouldn't you go back at a person, if he insulted you? (I do not have any proof of him say homophobic words to me, as I did not record any of it.. But I think that the logs might show it, though I don't recall the date og the day..) 

Thank you for taking your time to read this
-Reddex
So... someone insulted you (breaking the rules in doing so). Instead of taking evidence of that, you decided to break the rules yourself in order to get back at him?
Breaking the rules to get back at someone is not acceptible. I will sort through the logs and get back to this request when I get to the bottom of it. Can you recall what server?
Sorry Jokhah i can't remember much, coz i play on all 3 servers much. But a shot in the dark would be v33x coz i've been playing much on that one before my ban.
Did he say it to you right before you said it to him?
Sorry for answering for reddex, he does not have time ATM. It was not that day mybrain insulted reddex, but another day on v33x, this was on v2p, where mybrain talked to reddex, and reddex got mad for calling him a homosexual earlier..

(04-03-2013, 03:16 PM)Baby Suckah! Wrote: Sorry for answering for reddex, he does not have time ATM. It was not that day mybrain insulted reddex, but another day on v33x, this was on v2p, where mybrain talked to reddex, and reddex got mad for calling him a homosexual earlier..

As a matter fact, I heard it all..
(04-02-2013, 11:20 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So... someone insulted you (breaking the rules in doing so). Instead of taking evidence of that, you decided to break the rules yourself in order to get back at him?

I'm asking you nicely, not because you're higher ranked, but player to player, will you please not bring those comments up on this, as Reddex is sorry for what he did, and takes it as "being rude".. I actually agree with him.

Just asking.
(04-03-2013, 09:11 PM)Baby Suckah! Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 11:20 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So... someone insulted you (breaking the rules in doing so). Instead of taking evidence of that, you decided to break the rules yourself in order to get back at him?

I'm asking you nicely, not because you're higher ranked, but player to player, will you please not bring those comments up on this, as Reddex is sorry for what he did, and takes it as "being rude".. I actually agree with him.

Just asking.

How exactly are you involved in this particular case?
Okay, now I'm just confused. You say that the other guy started it and now your saying not to bring the comments into review. I have a feeling that if I investigated into the matter I might find more users involved, so where is the incentive not to investigate further?
(04-03-2013, 09:18 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 09:11 PM)Baby Suckah! Wrote:

Just asking.

How exactly are you involved in this particular case?

I was there the exact moment. Sorry if I'm disturbing..

(04-03-2013, 09:31 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Okay, now I'm just confused. You say that the other guy started it and now your saying not to bring the comments into review. I have a feeling that if I investigated into the matter I might find more users involved, so where is the incentive not to investigate further?

No no, that wasn't what I meant, I want you to look into every single detail if possible, but if not, I'm just asking.. No I'm begging, please, understand my position, I've already taken one week for something that was not really a valid ban, the one in the bank vault, I saw A$AP BABY got unbanned, and I didn't, I actually think I've suffered enough.

-Reddex