Introduction of Boats
Yes, let's get boats and sail around in a 20x20 meters lake.. Yubii, come on.

-Support, simply not enough water for it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-03-2013, 03:16 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Yes, let's get boats and sail around in a 20x20 meters lake.. Yubii, come on.

-Support, simply not enough water for it.

Clearly you are unfamiliar with the size of the Lakes on V2P, and V33x. They are far capable of holding boats, and what the hell do you think they are going to be used for besides showing off wealth? It is not like we are going to use them to travel across the Atlantic Ocean.
+Support.

Boats would be awesome but I agree on the $5,000,000 price tag.

Better start contrawhoring...
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nevy
(04-03-2013, 05:27 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: +Support.

Boats would be awesome but I agree on the $5,000,000 price tag.

Better start contrawhoring...
I am not sure if anyone else has been doing the math here but for the suggestion to a price of 5 mil that is a donation of 250$.
If not donating, it will take 20 835 minutes to contra farm to that kind of money.
that is a total of 348 hours of just contra farming.

Not to trash the suggestion but the thing is that this is an RP server and this will destroy RP alot. No one is going to RP because everyone wants to contra farm just so that they can buy a fancy yacht.
(04-03-2013, 07:03 AM)fillehh Wrote: I am not sure if anyone else has been doing the math here but for the suggestion to a price of 5 mil that is a donation of 250$.
If not donating, it will take 20 835 minutes to contra farm to that kind of money.
that is a total of 348 hours of just contra farming.

Not to trash the suggestion but the thing is that this is an RP server and this will destroy RP alot. No one is going to RP because everyone wants to contra farm just so that they can buy a fancy yacht.

Really? I doubt it. I for once, wouldn't really be interested in a yacht, and wouldn't even dream of contrawhoring for such a long time, I mean, I'd bore my self to death.
If we had maps like GTA San Andreas I would've agreed, but now it will just be an useless thing to show of your wealth.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • kakcraft
Why add additional content to the server if they are so god damn rare, and who wants to spend their time sitting in a boat showing off his wealth.

I know for a fact I ain't. I am going to stay on a -Support, eventhough I am familiar with the lakesizes on v2p and 33x.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Why the hell would you buy a 1mil boat that you'll only be able to use in 1 lake.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
5mil Smile that's right we need larger lakes otherwise they will be useless.