Admin Abuse on the Forums
I read the 'Rules for report' before posting this, everything mentioned as potential abuse is strictly in game so I apologize if this isn't considered abuse.

Name: MikeZero25x

Time/Date: 03-31-2013, 11:12 PM

Steam ID: 3 names show up, I'm not sure which one it is.

Name of Administrator: GhostRider

Evidence: GhostRider banned Nancy for saying the same thing GhostRider himself said in the past.

This picture shows everything: http://s2.postimg.org/5pjeoswo9/abuse.png

[Image: abuse.png]
That was not the only reason he got suspended from the forums. Not to mention, Nancy is your and Shizzle's friend, and he obviously said it purposely as a "revenge".
(04-02-2013, 01:57 PM)GhostRider Wrote: 'That was not the only reason he got suspended from the forums.'

So you admit it was a reason? You can say it but normal members can't?

(04-02-2013, 01:57 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Not to mention, Nancy is your and Shizzle's friend, and he obviously said it purposely as a "revenge".

That has nothing to do with it, Shizzle posted a BR on Nancy so obviously their not friends.
When I said it to Shizzle, it was as a reply to his "disrespectful/smart-ass" comment. When Nancy told me that, it was obvious disrespect/trolling to my calm comment on his own appeal.

Looks like they are friends to me. Besides, Nancy asked me about Shizzle's ban in Steam few days ago.

[Image: dx1o4k.png]
(04-02-2013, 02:12 PM)GhostRider Wrote: When I said it to Shizzle, it was as a reply to his "disrespectful/smart-ass" comment. When Nancy told me that, it was obvious disrespect/trolling to my calm comment on his own appeal.

Looks like they are friends to me.

[Image: dx1o4k.png]

That was before Shizzle posted a BR, stop changing the subject.

This has to do with you being disrespectful in the past and then banning someone for saying the same thing YOU once said.
Like I said before, my reply to Shizzle was like that since he had replied to my comment aggressively, calling me smart-ass, and "Einstain".
(04-02-2013, 02:21 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Like I said before, my reply to Shizzle was like that since he had replied to my comment aggressively, calling me smart-ass, and "Einstain".

You should of handled it in a more professional manner, you are an admin after all.

Anyways, we'll see what the super admins have to say. I'm off for now, good day to everyone.
So you're posting an abuse thread on me because "I should've handled it in a more professional manner"? The one who seems to be unprofessional here is you. You should've sent me a PM, telling me what you thought was wrong with the way I commented (in your opninion). Because I see nothing wrong with replying to smart-ass, disrespecful, and out of rage comment with some sarcasm, and sort of defence.

But no, Nancy replied to me with "Calm your tits, son" intentionally, even though my comment was very, very calm. I was not offensive, or even towarded to a specific person.

By doing that^, he let you taking a screenshot of his post, even though it was removed 2 minutes after it was posted. Or if you've different explanation, please tell me, why would an individual, comment "calm your tits, son" to an admin on his own appeal when the admin who replied hasn't said any offensive, disrespectful comment, or even towerded to a specific person and take a screenshot of that? Why would someone do that?

- Nancy posted his comment at 02:07
- Post got removed at 02:09

Yes we are admins. But this isn't a job. Isn't a profession
We are players just like you who want to help the community
And not being professional is not a reason to post an abuse thread
To me you are twisting a little thing to get back at ghost rider and help your friend
To me, what you are doing Mike is attempting to justify someone who was intentionally attempting to troll an administrator by using a quote out of context from another conversation. Just because I said hey your a prick to someone who is actually being a prick doesn't mean I can tell a cop, hey your a prick and expect it to be okay. The difference in conversation is completely clear. Ghost said his comment to someone in another conversation when that person was being offensive, as opposed to your friend who said the same comment to someone who was attempting to defuse an arguement on an unban request. Judging by your point of abuse, your saying that because he said it I can say it, but what your also saying is that they can say it to whomever or whenever they want. Your thread is not only extremely disrespectful, but reflects on you and your friend. I find this thread to be childish in nature and hope that in the future you come to the FL team with an actual abuse case, not whatever form of reaction or revenge post this is.