Poll: New cars?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES!!!!
80.95%
17 80.95%
aah, hell no!
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Replacing the cars with new ones!
(04-02-2013, 04:07 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Yes.

Let's face it, the car-park of EvoCity is the equivalent of an expensive auto-show. I say we return the market price to the owners and replace them with some actual CityRP vehicles. Which city has the same percentage of high-end sports cars such as EvoCity (besides Monaco perhaps)?

Really, replace all the cars except the lambo and the Golf MkII with TDM's cars (since they already are TDM's cars). Even the BMW, as its overpowered and ugly as hell.
Maybe get more lower tier cars and exchange all the shity models with newer better ones (say for example the BMW it wouldnt change in anyway other than the model)
Well, a change is never wrong everybody!
(04-02-2013, 08:15 PM)fillehh Wrote: Well, a change is never wrong everybody!

That's not true.

If someone changed the server properties so that everyone spawned with assault rifles and ammo equipped, wouldn't that be bad?

But THIS change though, the cars, is a good one to do!
(04-02-2013, 04:46 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: The vehicles are fine.

I think that so many threads have been created,introducing the fact about changing the vehicles. The thing is, im sure that Soulripper, or whoever chose the content, chose the vehicles that would suit the server. If they believed that the vehicles were not good enough, then it would mean that they would have already changed it.

For example, most of the cars that are included in the TDM, are mainly based on racing cars.

So on your average day do you watch 4 Lamborghini's drive past, then a Ferrari come speeding round a corner?
No it's highly unrealistic and I think it's the largest flaw of this community. Adding more common vehicles would greatly benefit the server in my opinion. Ofcourse we should keep some sports cars, the Lambo and the BMW for example but some of the others are quite unnecessary.
The following 4 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • DubpleRW, Harry Ford, Fillehh, Verenikin
I do not believe that the BMW should be kept.
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • Fillehh
My wish would be that all TDM Cars are on the server.

TDM does not base their vehicles off of "race cars" more along the lines of actual luxury cars.

- Mercedes
- Range Rover
- etc
The Cadillac would be a great goverment vehicle, for transporting the president and stuff.
I had no idea what TDM was so I searched it up at Garrysmod.org ^^
Found this: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=130434
if you like what you see just like to comment Smile

(04-02-2013, 03:47 PM)Oliver Wrote: aah hell no!*

Why? Beacuse it would be unfair if a player just bought a fantastic BMW, then comes out the
racing... thing.

Also, we have enough vehicles, I Think.

[Image: 108fepx.jpg]
I'd actually love to see a Van, and some more "Civil" vehicles like the Volvo.