Poll: New cars?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES!!!!
80.95%
17 80.95%
aah, hell no!
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Replacing the cars with new ones!
NOTE:This is not in any way a suggestion but I just want to start a discussion about it!

Hello Members Smile
I have been thinking about it for a while so I wanted to get the question out:
Do you think that we should replace the old cars with new ones?

Please answer in the poll above and if you feel the need to comment, do so!

since this is not a suggestion there is no link to the cars that should replace the old ones.

I was thinking that maybe if this ever happened everyone should just get the cash back for their cars (Same amount as you buy it for from the market).
Well, I posted some suggestion about that.
(04-02-2013, 01:39 PM)Victorinox Wrote: Well, I posted some suggestion about that.

I know! Your post was the one that inspired me to make this post Smile
aah hell no!*

Why? Beacuse it would be unfair if a player just bought a fantastic BMW, then comes out the
racing... thing.

Also, we have enough vehicles, I Think.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
hell no Tounge
A bike would be nice tho Tounge
We need to replace all of the sports cars with more realistic cars that a citizen could actually afford (replace the BMW, Banshee, Ferrari, Lotus e.c.t). Also we could also add more RP based vehicles like a van.

Also the cars that got removed or replaced could simply be refunded their market value.
Yes.

Let's face it, the car-park of EvoCity is the equivalent of an expensive auto-show. I say we return the market price to the owners and replace them with some actual CityRP vehicles. Which city has the same percentage of high-end sports cars such as EvoCity (besides Monaco perhaps)?
The following 3 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Nevy, Fillehh, Verenikin
I would love to ditch EVERYTHING, perhaps refund people or something. I don't know, however just get rid of all current cars except the BMW and Lambo as they are "Fearless" cars.

Besides that, I am all in for it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Fillehh
(04-02-2013, 04:07 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Yes.

Let's face it, the car-park of EvoCity is the equivalent of an expensive auto-show. I say we return the market price to the owners and replace them with some actual CityRP vehicles. Which city has the same percentage of high-end sports cars such as EvoCity (besides Monaco perhaps)?

Vancouver BC, Canada.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • equal
The vehicles are fine.

I think that so many threads have been created,introducing the fact about changing the vehicles. The thing is, im sure that Soulripper, or whoever chose the content, chose the vehicles that would suit the server. If they believed that the vehicles were not good enough, then it would mean that they would have already changed it.

For example, most of the cars that are included in the TDM, are mainly based on racing cars.
The following 2 users Like Commander Fi5h's post:
  • SoulRipper, DubpleRW