Admin Abuse
Name:[FL:RP]NOBL3 FrOsT

Time/Date: 8:30pm-8:31pm, 4/1/13

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:57696421

Name of Administrator:[FL] Lt.Grub

Evidence:I don't have evidence and I know I cant post a unban request for 24 hours. But I find it abuse. I was ban for NLR when I was in the tunnel not at the end of the street by the UM where I was shot. I was just at the tunnel entrance. I find that was a unfair ban and was abuse. All the admins are banning when they look and ban. They don't say anything they just ban. No you broke the rules or I was on the Other side of the street not even where I died. And they ban. I find this not fair. And a Admin Abuse.
Bans are not an abuse matter.
For one, You died three times and ran back two times. Lets not forget your FailRping by dancing into battle with act muscle. Considering you have 20bans, you're lucky I don't increase it to a perm.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
If it was an injust ban please place a request in the proper forum (Unban requests)

Denied as this is not a case of abuse.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!