[SELLING] Supra - $140k
Post below if you want to purchase. And this is the lowest price I will set as it's already $60,000 less than the market price.

Lowered the price by 5k since something came up and I have to sell this ASAP. This is a very, very cheap price so buy it while you can!

Can I trade you a corvette for it?
(04-03-2013, 01:55 AM)john55223 Wrote: Can I trade you a corvette for it?

Do you mean I just give you the Supra and you give me the Corvette and no money? Alright, sure.

Sounds good. I will get on tomorrow and make the trade. I don't have access to a pc currently
Or if you don't make that offer I can give you $140k right now. I can even give you 150k if you want.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(04-03-2013, 02:56 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Or if you don't make that offer I can give you $140k right now. I can even give you 150k if you want.

I was gonna buy a Lambo, but since I am going to get a practically free Corvette by trading my Supra, not only am I technically making a 10k profit (corvettes cost 10k more than supras on the market) I am also going to sell the corvette and make more than I would by selling my Supra.

After I get the corvette and you want it, I'll gladly sell it to you. It'll be more than I'm selling my Supra for, though. (probably 160k to 170k)

Sorry man, something has come up. I can no longer trade it to you Sad Sorry. I need the money for something else.
Can I offer you that 140k again then?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(04-03-2013, 06:59 PM)john55223 Wrote: Sorry man, something has come up. I can no longer trade it to you Sad Sorry. I need the money for something else.

Alright, it's okay.

Alright, guys. You heard him. The offer still stands. Post below if you're interested.