Questions about buying/selling a PC.
Yeah I have to agree, I have an Alienware desktop, and its so quiet its amazing.

Not a bad thing to consider, if you're already gonna be spending 1k - Alienware do some nice kit
Or buy quiet fans.
@ s.J Remember, watercooling needs fans to cool the radiator.

Either way, dont buy watercooling if you dont want to overclock. Priceless if you dont.

And yes. Just buy quite fans.
Alienware = PWN ;p But I think they ask a lot for an i5 CPU :'( (Aurora)
But I put rather quiet fans in there so, I don't care =D
I bought my laptop for bout 700-800 ;p
Considering the VAIO laptop, but they are cost a lot Thinking
I'm almost 16, so I have to work a bit to buy mah pc, that's why I have a 'small' budget of €1000.
I know they need fans to cool the radiator but still, in general it's quieter.
-Signature removed-
(05-01-2011, 12:55 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Alienware = PWN ;p But I think they ask a lot for an i5 CPU :'( (Aurora)
But I put rather quiet fans in there so, I don't care =D
I bought my laptop for bout 700-800 ;p
Considering the VAIO laptop, but they are cost a lot Thinking
I'm almost 16, so I have to work a bit to buy mah pc, that's why I have a 'small' budget of €1000.

Mines i7 ... and I got mine a year ago :S

It was pretty much the only option, is that for laptop? or desktop?
Sniperwolf, That 1k for an i5 counts for the desktop pc's ;s
(05-01-2011, 07:23 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Sniperwolf, That 1k for an i5 counts for the desktop pc's ;s

Really? :S

Mine was like 1k, and its i7 :S A year ago ..
http://www.alienware.com/Landings/desktops.aspx Check this, it's sad they ask that much, only for the case and the liquid cooling and the costum overclock Thinking
Maybe I should wait for the AMD Bulldozers CPU family, they're like Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is so pro that the original version of Alien vs Predator was called Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris, but the cancelled that concept. Who's crazy enough to pay 9 bucks for a movie wich last bout 15 seconds.

Just to give an idea what my expectations bout the Bulldozer CPU family are ;p
(05-01-2011, 07:32 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: http://www.alienware.com/Landings/desktops.aspx Check this, it's sad they ask that much, only for the case and the liquid cooling and the costum overclock Thinking
Maybe I should wait for the AMD Bulldozers CPU family, they're like Chuck Norris.

Yeah but if you take the first one, then press "customise" you can swap for an i7, and it comes to like $1400 USD, which is like what ... 950 euros? Maybe just under.
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_