War Thunder
Information 
I'm pretty sure more of you have heard about this game, it's a free combat MMO game that allows you to have huge battles in WW2 style and the map is actually bigger than 100,000 km2!
I'm downloading this game at the moment and I encourage everyone who reads this to do the same. It seems like a pretty awesome game and it would be great if we could all play this together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LO9w4i93rE
Looks like a WW2 Planetside, might get it!
I got it over World Of War Planes. As of 4/1/13 EST, Gaijian Entertainment added the "Flying Ponies" as comparing to My Little Pony. Don't worry brony haters, this is only April Fools, this will be only implanted for one day.

Ratings:

WOWP: 3/10 Although the game has added more realistic controls, its still lacking the graphical features and just doesn't let you run the game on a toaster unlike War Thunder.

War Thunder: 8/10 The game has historical games, unlike World Of War Planes, it has correct war zones, such as Midway, Pearl Harbor, and so on. War Thunder as said, you can run this game on a toaster. (WARNING: DO NOT RUN THIS ON A TOILET.) War Thunder is one of the best games to play, it goes with the game Garry's Mod in the top 10 list of mine.

The game is planning on adding the Army and Fleet feature, anyways, go get it. 6 GB, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
I don't even know to beat the tutorial the controls are flippin' hard.
This is truely a great game, I have it installed.

PM me your name some time and we can go play it for abit.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Looks pretty neat.
Great! Smile
Going to check it out now!
My ingame username is "Piotr_Verenikin", add me if you want to play, people.
The controls are really easy, I have 2 Lvl 3 Bombes, 2 Fighters and 1 Attacker at the moment.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]