Good-bye, Fearless!
Everyone keeps leaving >Sad

Okay, bye Sad

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Small Bear
To be honest, I thought we were getting along quite well. Hanging on steam, chit-chatting and all that.

Occasionally Roleplaying different things on the server, however I can read that you see me as an asslicking mingebag who'd rather run around screaming down his microphone than hang out with you.

I do like a good ol' raid once in a while, I can't run from that. However I was doing a Passive Roleplay, had my notifications off on steam so I didn't realize you were trying to run a conversation with me. I sincerely apologize ofcourse.

When I first joined FL you were one of those "Old cigarettes" I as a little newbie would look up to, back when you were doing Passive Roleplay, or even just driving around in your dark purple lotus, I would look up to you because you were one of those who appreciated good passive roleplay, you were fairly known among the players on fearless. I never really got to talk to you since you were obviously too good for me at the time.

It really bothers me that you are leaving now, I read every single word of this thread and I must admitt, you have your reasons. You definitely opened my eyes and I regret ditching on you and Fanump earlier today.

I really hope that you will some day return to Fearless as the old Small Bear, all-in for the passive roleplay. I am sure we would get along so much better.

Once again, sucks to see you leave.

And for the record, I completely agree with you, about all the abuse and corruption in fearless at the moment, nothing is like back in the days. Oh, and another thing. I was in a clan war too. Wink

See you, hopefully you will stay in touch on steam.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Goodbye. It is sad to see you leave.

I wish you the best in the future.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Small Bear
Lol i wish you the best luck in future but i don't wish you to come back to FL.
I dont really know what to say. I read it all and I can relate to the "admin not answering" thing but the whole world doesnt revolve on us. Being CDMd and Grub not answering is really nothing. I have had so many things happen to me too where an admin didnt have "time" when I know for a fact that he was doing nothing/trolling. But thats really nothing, dont let that get into your head.

Oh and about the reputation thing, why do you care? Dont change into what people want you to, stay who you are. Bad reputation or good doesnt matter, just stay true. People think I am a hypocrite, posting the amounts of BRs with 9 bans in my back but do I care? Not really.

Well, goodbye Small Bear!
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • Small Bear
(04-01-2013, 09:11 PM)ousmN Wrote: Lol i wish you the best luck in future but i don't wish you to come back to FL.

And for what reason? I called you childish, are you ashamed of that? I know I'm childish sometimes. I explained everything how it was, I actually feel sorry for you because clearly you can't accept the truth. Smile Even Narcotic knows he did some wrong, and yet your still right up that backside aren't you Cheese "He's so perfect, he did no wrong."

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(04-01-2013, 07:11 PM)Weecow Wrote: Glad i didn't read it.. Tounge
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
I just read it, and i am nearly in tears.

Good Bye. I will Miss you

Kind Regards,

Corie
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Small Bear
Cya buddy,
sad to see you go.
The following 1 user Likes Callos's post:
  • Small Bear
Good Bye Bear
stupid signature keeps breaking
The following 1 user Likes Hungames's post: