Good-bye, Fearless!
Hello everyone, this is going to be a fairly long good-bye. Just because I'm almost certain it's going to be my final one.

Well, I've been in the community for just over two years now. I've seen a lot of changes, I've seen a lot of good people come and go, I've gotten into arguments with people left, right and center, I've been the most hated player on the entire server, I've seen numerous admins getting promoted, I've seen suggestions benefit the server incredibly and change it for the better, I've seen/been apart of and even won two clan wars, the only clan wars ever to take place, I've seen people change, I've seen a lot of corruption and abuse, I have even seen the overwhelming response I've gotten when making threads related to this, I have seen the history of Fearless not only unfold before my eyes, but also in words. I remember looking through archive threads, and one was made by someone who was there at the beginning. I read all of it and it fascinated me.

A series of events has lead me to this, and I'd like to explain what they were, how they occurred, and why they made me want to leave. Much of the details is due to the opening of my new clan.

Just over two weeks ago, I opened the clan I'd been hoping to make for a very long time, and everything was going right. You may think the requirements were harsh, but we liked it that way. It was just me, and Fanump. As friends playing the game as a two-man team. We're both oldies of the server, we've been in so many clans together, he was also involved in the only two clan wars that have ever taken place.

Then, Narcotic wanted to join. I remember being happy, just the feeling of an admin wanting to join my clan, despite the fact I've always told myself that rank doesn't matter, especially during a gun-fight, I mean, what does status have to do with how well you can fire a weapon?

Going back a little before this, I remember Narcotic saying he's "all passive now," I argued with him about it, the next day he did exactly what I suspected, he was guarding the President in a huge compound built by Beflok. He then discovered he; "liked aggressive role-play again." So he joined the clan. He was always turning Presidents into dictators, so we could guard them and get raided often. After consecutive raids by the Shadow Associates Agency, he discussed his hatred for them, especially, Grub.

Often calling their clan names, which were out of order. He was the front-line of the attacks against your clan, and I don't think you understood that. I didn't really have anything against you, yet you responded by insulting my clan. When I wasn't the one insulting yours.

One day, I joined the server, Fanump was a dictator, and Narcotic was guarding him alongside Russkie. I joined the Special Service, and I was ordered upstairs. However, I ran into Doctor_Enzyme at the desk, who was role-playing. I was going along with it, because I'm not the one for ruining role-play. I invited him upstairs, and I was being yelled at by Narcotic, that Ousmn was raiding. I got upstairs, and there was a huge amount of fail going on from both me and Ousmn, both rushing each-other and running from each-other constantly with UMP45's.

He killed me, and eventually was killed himself later on. Five minutes or so later, he was upstairs again, raiding the President. I was ordered back up, and I did. Straight away this time with a police officer at my side. I got up to the top, and I saw someone in the sky-lounge. I was going to run inside to protect the President, I don't like attacking people from behind who are raiding, I generally lose. My weapon was lowered, because I was sprinting, and Ousmn came round the corner and blocked my way, and shot me in the head before I even got a change to lift my weapon.

Everyone was getting mad at each-other, Ousmn felt the need to boast about his accomplishments over chat. Which was extremely childish. The next day, Narcotic applied for the Shadow Associates Agency, without so much as to warn me. Or as he liked to call them; Shit Associates Agency. He had completely betrayed me and displayed the biggest hypocrisy I've ever seen. He had joined the side he said he hated the most, the one he called names. The one he hated the leader of. I felt so betrayed, especially after a week of building something for our clan, in excitement of being able to use it together. I talked to Narcotic a lot, he shared some stuff with me he shouldn't of, especially if he was planning to stab me in the back like he did.

He had turned the two clans against each-other, often saying he "would like a clan war with them." I'd like to say this now, I never hated you. Neither did our clan. It was Narcotic, the person you accepted into your clan who was causing the conflict. He claimed he was going "all passive" once again in his application, which I honestly was jaw-dropped he could even say after everything he did. Our clan was completely humiliated, when we barely even got our feet off the ground. Narcotic applied our clan for official, I said it was too early but he went behind my back and did it anyway. I wasn't that mad at him, but then he left. And what clans don't know is that the admins don't want you to know that you require one admin in your clan to be official. If that's not true, then he was lying, which honestly wouldn't surprise me. So once he left I had that title snatched from me when it was being waved in-front of my nose.

Team Tenga 6 wasn't ready to be opened, or maybe it was and some people decided to hop onto the steering wheel and crash us off the motorway.

You might not know it, but admins abuse a lot. They work together an awful lot, too. Narcotic told me about all the admin-abuse threads he had against him, but Killjoy worked them off. Killjoy completely despises me for some reason, I'm pretty sure it's because of how I behaved in my earlier days on Fearless, however I've been pretty well balanced with my passive role-play and aggressive role-play for quite a few months, at least as long as Equalizer was. But because I wasn't friends with many admins and my tongue wasn't up their behind I never was even considered for moderator. I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but the truth hurts. Narcotic and Grub had both died during a raid on the President once, Narcotic watched over it, and so did Grub. He said he was making sure their was no rule-breaking, when Scene got demoted for doing something similar?

I wanted to talk to Grub, before he allowed Narcotic to join his clan. So I asked in a civilized manner via private message if we could talk, he never responded. Which made me look like a serious fool. Someone needs to come along and prod your head with a needle. It's too big.

I thought the two clans had worked out our differences, but just the other day, when the Shadow Associates Agency were running a dictatorship, I organised a rebellion and we attacked the city. Only to find they weren't there, they then boasted about how shit we all were, and how I was only financing "noobs." We all got separated and the raid slowly died down. No-one had any clue where this President was, he was hiding, with a huge doom-fort styled base located at Villa's. I ran there to check it out for myself, and I accidentally pulled out my A-W-P for a couple of seconds, before putting it away. A few seconds later, I was shot until I was almost dead, I retreated as soon as the first bullet hit me, I was unarmed and they were still firing upon me. I was then car-death-matched, and I called an admin to help. I believe Grub was the only admin on at the time, and I know he wasn't busy because he was helping defend the President. I was simply left to die.

I left all of this slide, and today when I came on to do some dictator role-play of my own, after planning it for days and building on the build server for countless hours until the early hours of the morning. Equalizer decided he wanted to blast music through his microphone instead of helping his clan, despite me going on about doing this role-play for days. At that point I realized the only way you can get people to help you in role-play situations like that is have a couple of admins organize it and have them brainwash their friends and random players into helping. I should have realized that when I was the one having it done to them. When he joined ION Industries, he was kicked for being too difficult, and yet I still let him in the clan when he promised to set aside our difficulties. And I fell for it again.

Some relationships I have had on this server baffle me, take SoulRipper for an example; he and I sometimes talk to one-another when he's on the server, he's said good-bye when I've made threads like this, he's a really nice guy. But he knows he can get away with a lot more than he should because he's the owner. I don't mind that, this is a game. People get carried away, they abuse, but I don't hate them as a person.

I've loved this community, I've tried to find other servers like it in the past, but their just isn't one. And I mean that. It's a one-of-a-kind. I just can't deal with everything that's going on at the moment. I'll probably return, maybe I can work something out with SoulRipper when I do about returning with a different account/name, etc. I'd love to start fresh, but I would miss my reputation, and all the history I've been involved in. All I know is right now I need a break, from the server and from typing, because my eyes are beginning to hurt!

A lot of defense is going to go on below, but let me tell you something before I go. You can't believe any of it. Because most of the time; none of it is true.

If you've honestly read all of that, I hope I've opened your eyes a little.

Good-bye, Fearless!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Russkie
Goodbye #Yolo

Everyone was getting mad at each-other, Ousmn felt the need to boast about his accomplishments over chat. Which was extremely childish.
---> I swear you did at every raid ?
I can't comment on much of this since I have not been there and it is very subjective, however goodbye and take care bear.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Small Bear
(04-01-2013, 07:21 PM)Ciryl Wrote: Goodbye #Yolo

Everyone was getting mad at each-other, Ousmn felt the need to boast about his accomplishments over chat. Which was extremely childish.

Nope.

(04-01-2013, 07:26 PM)Small Bear Wrote:

Nope.

I'am pretty sure you did... also to me this just seems you to be raging about Narcotic joining a different clan.
I'm a little bit confused since I'm not sure or this is true, first of April y'know.
But I'll say goodbye anyway, you were a nice person to have around, see you later...
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Small Bear
(04-01-2013, 07:30 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 07:26 PM)Small Bear Wrote:

Nope.

I'am pretty sure you did... also to me this just seems you to be raging about Narcotic joining a different clan.

Raging and being upset are two different things. This may be hard for you to hear but I honestly couldn't give a shit what you think.

The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, A_Grape
Well, I only got 1 thing to say: Goodbye nuub, speak on steam <3
The following 1 user Likes Fanump's post:
  • Small Bear
Goodbye Small Bear.
Sad to see you leaving!
Good luck in the future sir.
The following 1 user Likes Avalanchee's post:
  • Small Bear
Take care, hopefully you shall return soon.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Small Bear