Good-bye, Fearless!
Farewell Small Bear.

I know how you love roleplay, heck I remember sitting with you for hours when you crafted that huge mansion (Admittedly I just sat there, but I was there all the same Tounge) only to find it was too straining for the server. Yet, you took it in your stride and moved on.

Good luck man.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Small Bear
I'm really confused, are you really leaving or not?

I just say, bye Small Bear take care.
(04-01-2013, 07:50 PM)Weecow Wrote: I'm really confused, are you really leaving or not?

I just say, bye Small Bear take care.

Yes I am.

Thank you. Smile

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
April Fools?

No?

Well alright, It was fun reading your essay and i just have to tell you a few things. Reputation is sure important and i get that some people do not like you, but that does not mean you should just leave and let them win. You need to stand up for yourself, you need to take action yourself. You mention things like, "Because i was not even friends with any admins i was not considered for moderator," which personally i find arrogant. Many of us stand against the people without the effective tools that the administration team is offered and yet we prevail. You go on a ton about admins not responding to calls and you have to deal with that, it is a part of life. You can still stand up against the people who break the rules, just look at the Ban Request section to see for yourself. I admire the people that take the effort in recording people who are breaking the rules, because it truly takes a load off of the administration team and it also shows how dedicted some players are at helping this community and you have to learn how to become more independent. Some administators NEVER would respond, but you need to see that you are not the most important thing on their agenda (Heh, WorldWideCoffee). You have to see that they are not only administrators, but also players who try to influence RP amongst the server. Through reading your giant essay, which for some reason kept referring to how many stabs you have in your back from Narcotic, Killjoy and so forth, just makes this goodbye thread look pitiful and as if this whole thread was to bring in negative outlooks toward the community and the people who administrate it.

My reputation is not that great too, at least from what certain people have said. I am always recording, and will not hesitate to post Ban Requests even if it will damage my reputation. The thing is though, that no matter how many people i get banned, how many people i make mad, my reputation can still be fixed. You should not hold grudges, and that is what it seems you are doing. I personally think you should not come back if you think that you can just change your name and be a new person. You have to deal with what people think of you, and make something out of it. If we could all just start over when things go bad, it would be too good to be true, so suck it up.

Goodbye small bear. Seeing as i am a Pedobear, we are of the same descent. Hopefully you come back and with the same identity.
The following 4 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Harry Ford, Moisty, Haarek, Small Bear
(04-01-2013, 08:01 PM)Nevinator Wrote: April Fools?

No?

Well alright, It was fun reading your essay and i just have to tell you a few things. Reputation is sure important and i get that some people do not like you, but that does not mean you should just leave and let them win. You need to stand up for yourself, you need to take action yourself. You mention things like, "Because i was not even friends with any admins i was not considered for moderator," which personally i find arrogant. Many of us stand against the people without the effective tools that the administration team is offered and yet we prevail. You go on a ton about admins not responding to calls and you have to deal with that, it is a part of life. You can still stand up against the people who break the rules, just look at the Ban Request section to see for yourself. I admire the people that take the effort in recording people who are breaking the rules, because it truly takes a load off of the administration team and it also shows how dedicted some players are at helping this community and you have to learn how to become more independent. Some administators NEVER would respond, but you need to see that you are not the most important thing on their agenda (Heh, WorldWideCoffee). You have to see that they are not only administrators, but also players who try to influence RP amongst the server. Through reading your giant essay, which for some reason kept referring to how many stabs you have in your back from Narcotic, Killjoy and so forth, just makes this goodbye thread look pitiful and as if this whole thread was to bring in negative outlooks toward the community and the people who administrate it.

My reputation is not that great too, at least from what certain people have said. I am always recording, and will not hesitate to post Ban Requests even if it will damage my reputation. The thing is though, that no matter how many people i get banned, how many people i make mad, my reputation can still be fixed. You should not hold grudges, and that is what it seems you are doing. I personally think you should not come back if you think that you can just change your name and be a new person. You have to deal with what people think of you, and make something out of it. If we could all just start over when things go bad, it would be too good to be true, so suck it up.

Goodbye small bear. Seeing as i am a Pedobear, we are of the same descent. Hopefully you come back and with the same identity.

People will hate me now, because I told the truth. Which is apparently a crime!

I don't hate the server, it's still a great server and if that's what it looks like then I do apologize because that wasn't my intention.

I don't hate you. I don't blame you, if you don't like me, I'm good with that.

Bye.
Sad to see you go Small Bear, I'd just like to say that having an Official clan is nothing to do with having an admin, the other two clans being promoted do not have administrators (that I know of).

Take care
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Small Bear
Bye man!

Take care in the future! I hope you'll come back sometime.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Small Bear
Goodbye, Bear!

I wish you the best of luck in your future plans.
(04-01-2013, 08:31 PM)Ted Wrote: Goodbye, Bear!

I wish you the best of luck in your future plans.

Means a lot Smile