Jamie fail admin not believing the truth..
Your name: Hi its cookie

Your ban ID: 28677

Banned by: [FL] Jamie
Reason: he Thought i jumped on the unconscious body but i just got out of the car and landed on him (not at purpose)

Involved: Bratset

Why we should unban you: my car got glitched and landed on Bratset. After that i got out and landed on him and jamie thought i did it at purpose and didn't believe my story. After he banned me and now i send this
I saw you Shooting Brat Earlier on for no reason at all, I then come back to see you three, One of you had a tranquilizer. Then brat tells me he got jumped on. I see in the logs that you killed him. I asked your friend who tranqed him. Your friend then got his weapon access taken for tranquilizing the brat again after I went invisible. Also, Your car was completely fine. The only time it spazzed out was when I froze your car and the garage door closed on it.

Why should I have believed your story after I saw you shooting at him for no reason. You and your friend were being a bunch of trouble makers.

Also, You seem like a complete troll/trouble maker; Just by looking at your forum name.
Calling an admin a fail doesn't exactly help you.
(04-01-2013, 05:18 PM)Jamie Wrote: I saw you Shooting Brat Earlier on for no reason at all, I then come back to see you three, One of you had a tranquilizer. Then brat tells me he got jumped on. I see in the logs that you killed him. I asked your friend who tranqed him. Your friend then got his weapon access taken for tranquilizing the brat again after I went invisible. Also, Your car was completely fine. The only time it spazzed out was when I froze your car and the garage door closed on it.

Why should I have believed your story after I saw you shooting at him for no reason. You and your friend were being a bunch of trouble makers.

Also, You seem like a complete troll/trouble maker; Just by looking at your forum name.

i didnt even shoot him?
Oh lying again, I was invisible. I saw you shooting him with a USP. At the Car wash/bp
(04-01-2013, 09:04 PM)Jamie Wrote: Oh lying again, I was invisible. I saw you shooting him with a USP. At the Car wash/bp

i dont even have USP?
Denied.