Unfair Ban
Your name: [FL:RP] Lolzt3r (At the time of the ban - [FL:RP] pkjacob)

Your ban ID: 26676

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky

Reason: Using nitro, thrusting onto the pavement, nearly CDMing many. Fail RP.

Involved: Me and the staff member

Why we should unban you: At the time I got banned, I had recently bought a new BMW. I was happy. Later on, it got stolen. Not too sure where it went. At the time I got banned I was making a shop with my friend as a doctor, not driving the car.

I don't know how I got banned for it, really. Maybe the moderator had mistaken me for someone else? And if I "nearly" CDM'ed many once, I mean it should have been a vehicle blacklist instead of a ban becouse I did not really kill anyone.

I know it was just a 1 day ban and that it has expired, but I was told by staff member that I could post an unban request here to have a chance to make it removed from my record. I feel it was an unfair ban.

- Lolzt3r
When I banned you, the car + the person in it disappeared, care to explain?
If the ban was unfair, why didn't you appeal it the day you got banned?
I have to add that I don't remember exactly what happened being that it is quite a while ago, however when I typed the /banid it was a little while after the incident occurred, being that I had joined the server undercover.

There is no real way to check if it was you, however I'm fairly confident it was.

Seeing how as I don't recall the exact case 100% and I feel you should have appealed it back then when my memory was fresh, I am willing to give the benefit of doubt.

But please do explain why you appeal this now, and not back then.
I do not know how both the player and the car dissapeared. I can not explain it. However, my guess is that he/she must have logged out around the same time that I got banned. Logs maybe?

The reason I did not appeal it from the start was becouse it was a 1 day ban, and I thought I could not post an unban request as of that I thought it was against the forum rules to do so.
Fine, I don't really remember it and it wasn't that big of a deal seeing how as I prevented the car from hitting anyone.

I'll agree to give you the benefit of doubt.
You may post an unban request for a 24h if the ban was unfair.

After a talk to Salinsky and a check of the logs, it looks like a mistake was made.

Appeal approved, ban removed from record.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team