This had to happen..
Name: [FL:RP] Astro

Time/Date: 1pm (GMT10+)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:6082080

Name of Administrator: [FL:RP] Narco

Evidence:

First up, I would just like to say, I don't hate narcotic, but I have found some abusive things over time.

First: (I don't have proof on this one)
He was trying to do some fireman rp but, he started spamming infinite molotoves on a building with lagged the entire server for a hour or two. he also had a invisible pathway leading up to the building, and even when the fire stopped, the lag on the server was huge and people were complaining on ooc.

Secondly:
Narcotics vehicle customisation
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5958...3EBE98123/
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
The thing got overhand with the fire, we tried to make an interesting RP, when the fire broaded to the double. "Spamming infinite molotovs", that's very, very overreactive.

The vehicular customisation was used for a holy priest RP, when we were trying to fight satanists in their slaying.
Narcotic, I don't hate you or anything but, that fire was really lagging the server. Everyone has 0 - 2 fps and everyone keeps crashing.
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
(04-01-2013, 02:44 AM)Astroo Wrote: Narcotic, I don't hate you or anything but, that fire was really lagging the server. Everyone has 0 - 2 fps and everyone keeps crashing.

It did get fixed, you must understand that as you describe it, is really more than what it was, the people who were near it did just fine with only a rise in ping for 1 - 2 minutes, after that it was all fine, before it where there was only a bit of the molotovs it was also good enough, when they then broaded, unexpectedly it began to lag a bit for only a few minutes.
I was based right next to it and I crashed twice and the server had to get restarted because of the intense lag it was creating
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
(04-01-2013, 02:50 AM)Astroo Wrote: I was based right next to it and I crashed twice and the server had to get restarted because of the intense lag it was creating

The servers were just fine after the fires had been taken out, I was close, so was Verzyn, HellShell and someone else, I'm aware of that it got overhand slightly for 1 - 2 minutes, and the lag was over afterwards. In my opinion you are overreacting.
So there I was about 30 minutes after the fire started, standing in the nexus, nothing new had happened, there was still lots of lag on the server. The only message that popped up on ooc all the time was 'omg lag plz stop'
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
(04-01-2013, 02:54 AM)Astroo Wrote: So there I was about 30 minutes after the fire started, standing in the nexus, nothing new had happened, there was still lots of lag on the server. The only message that popped up on ooc all the time was 'omg lag plz stop'

25 - 30 minutes before the RP started there was a DDoS attack, those were frequent, I did not experience any lag, my latency instantly fell back to regular point. The lag at the time of it was not intentional and I was not aware of that fires broad with that amount as it did.
When the Molotov's started lagging the server,I was based right next to it at industrial's.
I constantly heard what I thought to be tons of Molotov's hitting the building beside me. I thought nothing of it until I actually checked it out. Their was a giant inferno that was completely engulfing the server in a intolerable lag. I constantly heard the sounds of Molotov's hitting the building next to mine for some time after.
You're describing it as the entire server, when you were in the building next door. As I said, the thing going overhand was not intentional and it was, at first, under complete control and the latencies stayed at normal point.