Scammed and lost my LAMBO
Easy bro! asked me for my LAMBO and he said drop it first I dropped it he took it and left the game I have some footage then fraps stopped working but I don't know how to put footage in please tell me
To put the footage up, use a video hosting site such as youtube, upload the video and once it is uploaded just copy and paste the link in.

If you want a more detailed guide then just ask.

Also don't forget the template: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
Lead by example.
Please use the template and fill it out properly.
(03-31-2013, 10:26 PM)Callum the Crisp Wrote: Easy bro! asked me for my LAMBO and he said drop it first I dropped it he took it and left the game I have some footage then fraps stopped working but I don't know how to put footage in please tell me

Use this template man, I also think they can confirm your story by checking the logs.

Name of player:

SteamID: (http://www.fearlessrp.net/misc.php?page=steamid)

Time in GMT:

Server:

Summary:

Evidence:
It aint such a scam anyways.. He said drop you'r lambo, then you did.. What did you expect?
If it's the case of no trade happening then its down to stupidity if that's what happened
Yes unfair and I will probably return it to you but not punish the other guy as its not a scam
If it wasn't for the high value of the item I wouldn't of bothered

But you have been told to use template
You have 48 hours to fix your post and provide any relivant info or replies or this will be declined and item not returned
I dont think the admins will give u a lambo again or the money for it , if he jay said " drop your lambo" and u did it u will lose , but if u are making a deal with him like "trading cars " then u will receive or lambo back or money , also if u got or had evidences would be more easy , anyway admins can check the logs and see your history with the other guy
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
48 hours have passed. No relevant information or evidence provided.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team