Banned for insulting?
Your name: [CT] [FL:RP] Nancy

Your ban ID: 28594

Banned by: narcotic

Reason: Blatant insult + arguing in OOC.

Involved: Verenikin

Why we should unban you: Well, Verenikin was insulting me, called me a retard for writing plz, and after the server restarded i got banned for a reason i dont even know where he got it fron.
Heres 3 screenshots: steamcommunity.com/profiles/id/coolstoryx/screenshots
Time: ca 13:00 gmt+1
And if i "insulted" someone, give me a screenshot
I only called you a retard after you insulted me, several times, and your buddy even started saying this about my mother, you guys are some of the most immature people I've ever encountered here.
Upload a screenshot then.
(03-31-2013, 06:23 PM)Nancy Wrote: Upload a screenshot then.

I don't record screen all my gameplay. Narcotic doesn't need evidence to ban you anyways.
So you just told him and he banned me without reading the logs or anything? Seems normal
(03-31-2013, 07:19 PM)Nancy Wrote: So you just told him and he banned me without reading the logs or anything? Seems normal

No, he was on the server >.<. He saw it all.
(03-31-2013, 07:21 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(03-31-2013, 07:19 PM)Nancy Wrote: So you just told him and he banned me without reading the logs or anything? Seems normal

And you dont get banned for calling someone retarded and moron?
(03-31-2013, 07:27 PM)Nancy Wrote:
(03-31-2013, 07:21 PM)Verenikin Wrote:

And you dont get banned for calling someone retarded and moron?

In comparison to you and your buddies insults, mine were nothing. That's my opinion anyways.

But really, it is futile to discuss this, as Narcotic is the administrator who banned you, thus it is his decision.

Also, your ban is 24 hours or less. I'll leave this here unless a staff member has questions for me.
I didnt tell him to insult you, some peope just dont like you, live with it.
I was on at the time and saw what happened. From what I saw Verenikin started it by insulting Nancy because he said plz. Basically Verenikin started the whole thing, and Nancy's friend tried to defend Nancy after Narcotic banned him.