[Unofficial] The Italian Mafia
**A letter is found in Martine's mailbox, she picks it up. She immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, she carefully starts reading it.

*The letter is handwritten with a feather using high quality black ink.

Dear Martine,

On behalfs of Vencentio and The Italian Mafia, I here by welcome you to our Family.
We have taken your words into careful consideration. After hours of discussion we have decided to welcome you to the family as an associate, there is room for change ofcourse. Prove your worth and you will climb the rank tree in the near future.

I would also like to give you this. (Look in the envelope)

**Martine finds a shiny gold coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

Once again, Welcome to the family.

Signed by Ottaviano De Esposito, Underboss of The Italian Mafia Family.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • D Castiel
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 511 hours.

Do you meet the requirements? no i am only 14 in real life.

How many bans do you have?7,none are recent though.

What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:45742184

Abit about yourself?Well i attend a vo-ech high school, and when i am home i am probably playing garrys mod.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT -4:00, and i am a very active player.

What is your age? I am 14, 15 in a few months.

Why do you think, you belong in the family?I am a good rper, also i do meet most of the requirments.

IC Information

Full Name: Hippo Von Nerria

Sex: Male

Address: 10 naughtia lane

Nationality: Italian

Biography: I was a poor man in my home land, when my friend wrote to me about evo city i just could not pass the chance to go there. after 2 years of saveing my money to be able to fly to america i arrived at evo city to find my friend in a nice suit and luxorious condo. After only 2 years i was suspicious about how he was so rich so fast. Soon he introduced me to you men, the mafia. I could not pass up this chance to be rich, so i came here today to try to join the mafia.
The following 1 user Likes Giant Pony's post:
  • D Castiel
**You see a envelope on the table**
**You open the envelope**

To the don of 'The Italian Mafia'

Recent work with your clan has interested us. Our clans have worked together a lot. We have also noticed that we can get along quite well.
We request a alliance between our two clans. We can use your skills and members, and you can use ours. If you accept our alliance request, find us in the slums in evocity.

Signed by 'Tony Stark', the co - founder of Blackwater Inc.

[Image: photo_seal_zps2fe683e7.png]
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
The following 1 user Likes Astroo's post:
  • D Castiel
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 338

Do you meet the requirements? Yes, but with an exception with age. I talked to Scene on Steam about it, should be OK.

How many bans do you have? 3

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:26300679

Abit about yourself? Well.. My name is Jonas, and I am from Denmark. I *cough* plays computer a lot (surprise?). Isn't much to say, really. I know quite some people from the clan already.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT +2, plays all from 0-8 per day.

What is your age? 13

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I believe I can be a a great member of the (probably) biggest gang in EvoTown. **IC** I've got contact with some very powerful people downtown. Might be us a big help.

IC Information

Full Name: Johnny Tears

Address: Slumstreet 42, EvoCity.

Nationality: Russian

Biography: Johnny previously lived a life on the edge. He had 3 brothers, none of them to he got contact with anymore. He lived in a low-wealth family, literally no wealth. Almost got no food on the table, and lived on welfare. When he turned 12, a conflict happens in his hometown. One of his brothers was dead. Johnny went in to deep depression, but it went away when he got about 17 years. He still didn't escape untouched, though. He hated his family. Moved away, and got to a center of such people in Russia. When he turned 18, he traveled to EvoCity to search for a better life. He got one plan; get a new life. Shut all contact with previous family, and make a new one.
(04-27-2013, 02:40 AM)rockyrebel Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 511 hours.

Do you meet the requirements? no i am only 14 in real life.

How many bans do you have?7,none are recent though.

What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:45742184

Abit about yourself?Well i attend a vo-ech high school, and when i am home i am probably playing garrys mod.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT -4:00, and i am a very active player.

What is your age? I am 14, 15 in a few months.

Why do you think, you belong in the family?I am a good rper, also i do meet most of the requirments.

IC Information

Full Name: Hippo Von Nerria

Address: 10 naughtia lane

Nationality: Italian

Biography: I was a poor man in my home land, when my friend wrote to me about evo city i just could not pass the chance to go there. after 2 years of saveing my money to be able to fly to america i arrived at evo city to find my friend in a nice suit and luxorious condo. After only 2 years i was suspicious about how he was so rich so fast. Soon he introduced me to you men, the mafia. I could not pass up this chance to be rich, so i came here today to try to join the mafia.

**A letter is found in Hippo's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Hippo,

On behalf of The Italian Mafia Family' I here by welcome you to our Family.
We have taken your words into careful consideration. After hours of discussion we have decided to welcome you to the family as an associate, there is room for change of course. Prove your worth and you will climb the tree in the near future.

**Hippo finds a shiny golden coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

Signed by Luis V Gutierrez, Don of The Italian Mafia Family

(04-29-2013, 04:11 PM)Jonas Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 338

Do you meet the requirements? Yes, but with an exception with age. I talked to Scene on Steam about it, should be OK.

How many bans do you have? 3

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:26300679

Abit about yourself? Well.. My name is Jonas, and I am from Denmark. I *cough* plays computer a lot (surprise?). Isn't much to say, really. I know quite some people from the clan already.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT +2, plays all from 0-8 per day.

What is your age? 13

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I believe I can be a a great member of the (probably) biggest gang in EvoTown. **IC** I've got contact with some very powerful people downtown. Might be us a big help.

IC Information

Full Name: Johnny Tears

Address: Slumstreet 42, EvoCity.

Nationality: Russian

Biography: Johnny previously lived a life on the edge. He had 3 brothers, none of them to he got contact with anymore. He lived in a low-wealth family, literally no wealth. Almost got no food on the table, and lived on welfare. When he turned 12, a conflict happens in his hometown. One of his brothers was dead. Johnny went in to deep depression, but it went away when he got about 17 years. He still didn't escape untouched, though. He hated his family. Moved away, and got to a center of such people in Russia. When he turned 18, he traveled to EvoCity to search for a better life. He got one plan; get a new life. Shut all contact with previous family, and make a new one.

**A letter is found in Johnny's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediately recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Johnny,

We have taken your words into careful consideration. After hours of discussion we have decided to welcome you to the family as an associate, there is room for change ofcourse. Prove your worth and you will climb the tree in the near future.

**Johnny finds a shiny golden coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

(04-29-2013, 07:50 AM)Astroo Wrote:
**You see a envelope on the table**
**You open the envelope**

To the don of 'The Italian Mafia'

Recent work with your clan has interested us. Our clans have worked together a lot. We have also noticed that we can get along quite well.
We request a alliance between our two clans. We can use your skills and members, and you can use ours. If you accept our alliance request, find us in the slums in evocity.

Signed by 'Tony Stark', the co - founder of Blackwater Inc.

[Image: photo_seal_zps2fe683e7.png]

**A letter is found in Tony's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediately recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Tony,

We have taken your appeal into consideration, overlooked and discussed it with the commission, and finally have now come to conclusion. It is a great deal to become allied with us, we have alot of trust issues, but we have known you for awhile now and we know we can trust you, but if you ever think to double cross us, we will find out and deal with it before you can say ' bad idea '..

That is all.

The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • Astroo
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 690+

Do you meet the requirements? Yes.

How many bans do you have? 3.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:42492006

Abit about yourself? I'm a 14 year old boy from the Netherlands who likes to RP and hang out with friends.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? +1 GMT, the Netherlands.

What is your age? 14, 15 in 3 months. (I've talked with Scene about the age limit.)

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I've got good potential, I know the Don and some other members.

IC Information

Full Name: Roberto Di Mancini

Sex: Male.

Address: Main Avenue 45.

Nationality: Italian.

Biography: Roberto is a spontaneous man. He grew up in Rome with his rich parents. His father was already in the Mafia business, Roberto didn't know that at the time. On one day his father went to 'deliver some milk' he never came back. The mother of Roberto called the police, they didn't find anything. To this day Roberto is stil searching for his dad. He now lives in Evocity in his villa and sometimes gets his hands dirty.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Weecow
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 538 hours.

Do you meet the requirements? Yes, (apart from the suit/donator status. Scene told me to apply anyway).

How many bans do you have? 1, and that was a long time ago.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:25776830

Abit about yourself? Howdy! My name's Ted and I'm fifteen, soon sixteen years old. I live in the southern parts of Sweden and I enjoy playing video games, I mostly play WoW, Garry's Mod and Arma II.

I'm currently studying to be a chef and I'd say I'm doing alright in school in terms of grades. I don't have any activities as of now but I do intend to change that. Ones I start at the gymnasium I will go to the gym with a couple of friends.

When I play World of Warcraft I play on a roleplaying realm called Argent Dawn, on there I've been a part of many guilds, most of them are known for being extremely strict and professional about their RP's.

Here are some listed ones for any WoW RP'ers who play on Argent Dawn.

Stormwind Infantry

Arathi Honour Guards

Rusty Nails Adventurers

The Fablewind Faire.

The last one I'm still active in.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT+1 / I've just come back after being inactive.

What is your age? Fifteen.

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I've had previous experience in mafia families, I've been roleplaying since 2009 or 2010 so I do have a lot of experience in roleplaying and I do abide the rules. I'm that kind of guy who keeps his mouth shut most of the time, I'm loyal and I will certainly not backstab people. After the last mafia clan that I was in became inactive I'd like to try out a new one.

IC Information

Full Name: Ted Pablo Cohen

Address:

5E, Sickness Road
PE542FT

Biography: On a windy August night, a baby boy was born in the Cohen household. Ted was raised by his two parents, Daniel and Eva. During his childhood he had a rough time, mainly with school and with his father who would commit regular beatings on his son whenever life didn't smile brightly on him.

Ted's father, Daniel always wanted his son to fulfill his dreams of becoming a fireman which he himself failed at. Life was rough and when Ted was about fifteen years of age he and his father had an outbreak on each other which then led to Ted being thrown out of the house.

Ever since, Ted's been a vagabond, wandering around from city to city, accepting whichever job he could find, legal or illegal. A liabillity to society, if you will. He arrived to EvoCity after accepting a job which offered him a trip to the city where he was told dreams come true.

EvoCity - Where dreams come true!

After he arrived he's been changing his lifestyle and he's now looking for a full-time job, whether it'll be a legal one or an illegal one, no one knows. He's recently bought himself a one-bedroom flat in EvoCity.
The following 1 user Likes Ted's post:
  • Makarov
(05-01-2013, 04:18 PM)Deriptz Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 690+

Do you meet the requirements? Yes.

How many bans do you have? 3.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:42492006

Abit about yourself? I'm a 14 year old boy from the Netherlands who likes to RP and hang out with friends.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? +1 GMT, the Netherlands.

What is your age? 14, 15 in 3 months. (I've talked with Scene about the age limit.)

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I've got good potential, I know the Don and some other members.

IC Information

Full Name: Roberto Di Mancini

Address: Main Avenue 45.

Biography: Roberto is a spontaneous man. He grew up in Rome with his rich parents. His father was already in the Mafia business, Roberto didn't know that at the time. On one day his father went to 'deliver some milk' he never came back. The mother of Roberto called the police, they didn't find anything. To this day Roberto is stil searching for his dad. He now lives in Evocity in his villa and sometimes gets his hands dirty.

**A letter is found in Roberto's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediately recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Roberto,

We have taken your words into careful consideration. After hours of discussion we have decided to welcome you to the family as an associate, there is room for change ofcourse. Prove your worth and you will climb the tree in the near future.

**Roberto finds a shiny golden coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

(05-01-2013, 04:39 PM)Ted Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 538 hours.

Do you meet the requirements? Yes, (apart from the suit/donator status. Scene told me to apply anyway).

How many bans do you have? 1, and that was a long time ago.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:25776830

Abit about yourself? Howdy! My name's Ted and I'm fifteen, soon sixteen years old. I live in the southern parts of Sweden and I enjoy playing video games, I mostly play WoW, Garry's Mod and Arma II.

I'm currently studying to be a chef and I'd say I'm doing alright in school in terms of grades. I don't have any activities as of now but I do intend to change that. Ones I start at the gymnasium I will go to the gym with a couple of friends.

When I play World of Warcraft I play on a roleplaying realm called Argent Dawn, on there I've been a part of many guilds, most of them are known for being extremely strict and professional about their RP's.

Here are some listed ones for any WoW RP'ers who play on Argent Dawn.

Stormwind Infantry

Arathi Honour Guards

Rusty Nails Adventurers

The Fablewind Faire.

The last one I'm still active in.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT+1 / I've just come back after being inactive.

What is your age? Fifteen.

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I've had previous experience in mafia families, I've been roleplaying since 2009 or 2010 so I do have a lot of experience in roleplaying and I do abide the rules. I'm that kind of guy who keeps his mouth shut most of the time, I'm loyal and I will certainly not backstab people. After the last mafia clan that I was in became inactive I'd like to try out a new one.

IC Information

Full Name: Ted Pablo Cohen

Address:

5E, Sickness Road
PE542FT

Biography: On a windy August night, a baby boy was born in the Cohen household. Ted was raised by his two parents, Daniel and Eva. During his childhood he had a rough time, mainly with school and with his father who would commit regular beatings on his son whenever life didn't smile brightly on him.

Ted's father, Daniel always wanted his son to fulfill his dreams of becoming a fireman which he himself failed at. Life was rough and when Ted was about fifteen years of age he and his father had an outbreak on each other which then led to Ted being thrown out of the house.

Ever since, Ted's been a vagabond, wandering around from city to city, accepting whichever job he could find, legal or illegal. A liabillity to society, if you will. He arrived to EvoCity after accepting a job which offered him a trip to the city where he was told dreams come true.

EvoCity - Where dreams come true!

After he arrived he's been changing his lifestyle and he's now looking for a full-time job, whether it'll be a legal one or an illegal one, no one knows. He's recently bought himself a one-bedroom flat in EvoCity.

**A letter is found in Ted's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediately recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Ted,

**Ted finds a shiny golden coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

The following 2 users Like Syntex's post:
  • Ted, Deriptz
I'm glad to see you guys still use my Gmod Scenes for the main Page, You guys have gotten much better... Glad to see you're having fun. =)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 322

Do you meet the requirements? Yes, though I'm 13 but I have talked to Scene about it.

How many bans do you have? 2

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:57671846

Abit about yourself? I'm a 13 year old who lives in America, I enjoy drawing and swimming. I love learning about historical events. I enjoy serious RP very much.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? EST and I'm pretty active, soon I will be a bit more active as my summer vacation starts soon.

What is your age? 13

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I am a man of my word, I would accept all the family ways. I would stand by the family when ever a member is in danger. The family seems fit for me and I know the ways of the mafia pretty well.

IC Information

Full Name: Jay 'Bloodz' Broyles

Address: Villa 4 Evo City V2P

Nationality: Italian/Polish.

Biography: Jay 'Bloodz' Broyles is a man who believed there was other ways to make money in Evo that's legal. Until now, Jay has started getting money... illegally. The Mafia he thought would be perfect for him. He does have one hobby that makes money legally and that's fishing and selling them to small markets. Jay had finally decided to try and join the Mafia.