[Unofficial] The Italian Mafia
[Image: wsfpUW4.png?1]

~Information About The Italian Mafia~

The Italian Mafia is a criminal syndicate that emerged in the mid-nineteenth century in Sicily, Italy. The Italian Mafia relocated to the United States in New York City in the late 1990's. The Italian Mafia is also known to setup businesses, such as gentlemen's clubs, wholesale gun stores and restaurants. It is a loose association of criminal groups that share a common organizational structure and code of conduct, and whose common enterprise is protection racketeering. However, the term "mafia" has become a generic term for any organized criminal network with similar structure, methods, and interests. The founder, Joseph Valachi, was gunned down in 1958 by 3 rival gang members at point black range, as Joseph was on his house doorstep. The Italian Mafia fell under a new Don, which was a former Underboss. It is thought that there are 400 (active) made members and an unknown amount of associates.

[Image: O3RjDMZ.jpg?1]

~The Criminal Activities~

Racketeering, assault, human trafficking, drug manufacturing, burglary, cargo theft, counterfeiting, drug trafficking, extortion, fraud, arms trafficking, illegal gambling, hotel robbery, loansharking, money laundering, murder, armed-robbery.

~Allies~
Blackwater Inc.

~Rivals~
N/A
[Image: FaiMJKK.png?1]

~Ranks~

- The Don (1 Don Only) (Boss)
- The Underboss (1 Underboss Only) (Second Boss)
- Consigliere (1 Consigliere Only) (Advisor)
- Caporegime (2 Capo’s Only) (Captain)
- Soldato (Unlimited) (Foot Soldiers)
- Associate (Unlimited) (Starting Rank)

~ More Depth Of The Ranking System~

The Don -

The Don (the boss) in The Italian Mafia is the head of the crime family and the top decision maker. A boss will typically put up layers of insulation between himself and his men in order to defeat law enforcement efforts to arrest him. The boss can promote or demote family members at will. If the boss is incarcerated or incapacitated he places an acting boss who responsible for running the crime family. When a boss dies or is imprisoned, the underboss takes lead.

Underboss-

Is a position within the leadership structure of Sicilian and American Mafia crime families. The underboss is second in command to the boss. The underboss is sometimes a family member, such as a son, who will take over the family if the boss is sick, killed, or sent to prison.
The power of an underboss greatly varies; some are marginal figures, while others are the most powerful individuals in the family. Traditionally they run day to day affairs of the family. In some crime families, the appointment is for life. If a new boss takes over a family with an existing underboss, that boss may marginalize or even murder him. On other hand, if a boss receives a prison term, the underboss may become acting boss. As bosses often serve large periods of time in prison, an acting boss will often become the effective boss. Even with the boss free, sometimes the underboss will gain enough power to become the effective head of the organization, and the boss will become a figurehead. An underboss likely has incriminating information about the boss, and so bosses often appoint people close to them

Consigliere-

Is a position within the leadership structure of The Italian Mafia. The consigliere is a close, trusted friend and confidant, the mob's version of an elder statesman. He is devoid of ambition and dispenses disinterested advice. This passive image of the consigliere does not correspond with what little is known of real-life consiglieri. A real-life Mafia consigliere is generally the number three person in a crime family, after the don and underboss in most cases.The don, underboss, and consigliere constitute a three-man ruling panel, or administration.

Caporegime-

A caporegime or capodecina, usually shortened to just a capo, is a term used in the Mafia for a high ranking made member of a crime family who heads a "crew" of soldiers and has major social status and influence in the organization. Caporegime is an Italian word, which is used to signify the head of a family in Sicily, but has now come to mean a ranking member, similar to captain or senior sergeant in a military unit. In general, the term indicates the head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate who commands a crew of soldiers and reports directly to a boss or an underboss.

Soldato-

Is the first level of The Italian Mafia. The promotion to the rank of soldier is an elevation in the hierarchy from the associate level. The associate must prove himself to the family and take the oath of Omertà. Soldato's do the dirty work, they are the ones who provide protection for the family, deal with all the illegal crimes running through the family and are always involved in shootings, collecting outstanding payments from businesses, armed- robberies, assaults, etc. They don't have much power in the family, and do not get paid very well either.

Associates-

Associates are not members of the Mafia yet, or part of the family. In order to join upon the mafia, they are to prove themselves worthy to the higher ranking members. Associates help the Family carry out their illegal activities. Once an associate has proven himself worthy, they are moved into the first level of the mafia, and ranked as a ' Soldato ' or (solider) with higher pay, better access to equipment and drugs.

[Image: z0LaCZ8.png]

~Members~

Don - [FL:RP] Scene
Underboss - [FL:RP] Weecow
Consigliere - [FL] Shadow
Caporegime - [FL:RP] Ghost4448
Caporegime - [FL:RP] Snipah3
Soldato - [FL:RP] Alejandro
Soldato - Temsex
Soldato - [FL:RP] Avalanche^
Soldato - Fanump
Soldato - [FL:RP] Jarz
Soldato - Mathias_
Soldato - [FL:RP] D, Castiel
Soldato - [FL:RP] Nub˙ Aka Martin
Associate - SexySalad
Associate - [FL:RP] Kronic
Associate - Pacman
Associate - Small Bear
Associate - Ted
Associate - [FL:RP] _^Casanova#:
Associate - [FL:RP] Lieutenant Bloodz
Associate - Giant Pony
Associate - [FL:RP] Equalizer
Associate - Rocky Ravenheart
Associate - [FL:RP] Joykill
Associate - [FL:RP] Deriptz

[Image: AeicmJt.png]

~Weapons Of Choice~

[Image: TINpAeo.png]

The Glock:
The Glock pistol, sometimes referred to by the manufacturer as Glock "Safe Action" Pistol, is a series of semi-automatic pistols designed and produced by ' Glock Ges.m.b.H.' , located in Deutsch-Wagram, Austria. The Glock uses 9x19mm Parabellum rounds with an effective range of 50m.

[Image: EreVwkT.png]

The Thompson Machine Gun:
The Thompson is an American submachine gun, invented by John T. Thompson in 1919, that became infamous during the Prohibition era. It was a common sight in the media of the time, being used by both law enforcement officers and criminals. The Thompson Machine Gun uses 11.43 × 23mm bullets, with an effective range of 50m.

[Image: okBFUGu.png]

The M3 Super 90 Shotgun:
The Benelli M3 (Super 90) is a dual-mode (both pump-action and semi-automatic) shotgun designed and manufactured by Italian firearms manufacturer Benelli. The M3 holds a maximum of seven rounds of 12 or 20 gauge shells or slugs, with an effective range of 100 ft.

[Image: mSUW8j8.png]

AK-47:
The AK-47 is a selective-fire, gas-operated 7.62×39mm assault rifle with an effective range of 400 metres, it was first developed in the USSR by Mikhail Kalashnikov.

[Image: zfkzO3V.png]

MP5:
The MP5 is a 9mm submachine gun of German design, developed in the 1960s by a team of engineers from the German small arms manufacturer Heckler & Koch GmbH. There are over 100 variants, including a semi-automatic version. The MP5 has an effective range of 200m.

[Image: GGxTlIz.png]
~Rules~

- Don't start a gang war with a rival gang without consulting the Don.
- Respect other players.
- If you're caught minging, you will be removed from the family.
- Respect the higher ranks.
- Follow orders
- Don't recruit unless consulting the Don, or the Underboss.
- Roleplay properly.

[Image: GjY8oNb.png]
~Requirements~

- Must at least be 15 years old
- 250 hours +
- Active
- Good roleplayer
- Good listener
- No recent bans
- Good Reputation
- Suit

[Image: jShPPiz.jpg?1]

~Application Template~
Please use this template, or your application will be denied.
Note: A detailed application will increase your chances of being accepted

Spoiler :
Code:
[size=medium][u][i][b]OOC Information:[/b][/i][/u][/size]

[b] How many hours do you have on the server? [/b]

[b] Do you meet the requirements? [/b]

[b]How many bans do you have?[/b]

[b]What is your SteamID?[/b]

[b]Abit about yourself?[/b]

[b]Whats your timezone and how active are you?[/b]

[b]What is your age?[/b]

[b]Why do you think, you belong in the family?[/b]

[u][i][b][size=medium]IC Information[/size][/b][/i][/u]

[b]Full Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Address:[/b]

[b]Nationality:[/b]

[b]Biography:[/b]

(02-16-2013, 12:31 PM)Generation Wrote:
Decree of the MNU:

In agreement with the Treaty of Dismantlement of the MNU 2013-001 dated 16 February 2013, The Italian Mafia agreed to comply with the Treaty and Closed! The re-opening of the Mafia will be considered as a violation of this policy, and will be sanctioned by the council of The Multi National United & The United Clans of Evocity.

Wasnt this issued after you closed your clan after the little scrap that occurred?
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • mnbvcxzq, D Castiel
(03-31-2013, 02:20 PM)Fultzy Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 12:31 PM)Generation Wrote:
Decree of the MNU:

In agreement with the Treaty of Dismantlement of the MNU 2013-001 dated 16 February 2013, The Italian Mafia agreed to comply with the Treaty and Closed! The re-opening of the Mafia will be considered as a violation of this policy, and will be sanctioned by the council of The Multi National United & The United Clans of Evocity.

Wasnt this issued after you closed your clan after the little scrap that occurred?

This matter is being negociated with MNU.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • mnbvcxzq, D Castiel
[Image: MNU_History_zps32a3096b.png]

Decree of the MNU 2013-001:

Regarding the reopening of the The Italian Mafia, the MNU will analyze the situation. The Multi National United will deliver its verdict soon. However, Scene would have of inform me before reopening the family.

[Image: MNU_History_zps32a3096b.png]

Decree of the MNU:

In agreement with the Treaty of the MNU 2013-002 dated 31 March 2013, The Don of The Santori Family agreed with the New Treaty and Accepted the reopening of the The Italian Mafia! Further, The Italian Mafia has agreed to no longer engage war against The Santori Family or it will be considered as a violation of this policy, and will be sanctioned by the council of The Multi National United.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 3 users Like Generation's post:
  • fuz3_r3tro, mnbvcxzq, D Castiel
OOC Information:

How Many Hours Do You Have On The Server?

880+

Do You Meet The Requirements?

Yes.

How Many Bans Do You Have?

Five, however all a long time ago.

What Is Your Steam-ID?

STEAM_0:1:29400383

A Bit About Yourself?

Hello, I'm fifteen-years-old, I live in England and I make YouTube video's and I aim to one-day make it into a job! Video games are my passion, I've played them from early age on my dads computer, and eventually got my own. I got World Of Warcraft for my tenth birthday, and that's pretty much when I developed my addiction/love for them. I hope to move to Australia in my early twenties.

When I was fourteen I was pretty big, and in May of 2012 I came home from a trip to France, and I was sick and tired of all the banter about my weight. I told my mum, in a joking way; 'why did you let me get so fat!' and she took it seriously, she honestly believed she was in the wrong. So now I'm pretty much starved in the house, and I go to the gym three times a week against my will, and it kills me. But it payed off, I lost three-stone in four months! I'm now thin, and am well built. I actually grew in popularity to all the hipster mad party kids who do drugs and hang around with the sluts of the school. I'd like to say I'm proud of that, but I'm not. I try my hardest not to turn into one of them while remaining apart of their group. I'm not star with grades, I'm pretty average in that respect.

I'm so drained of food I rarely have any energy, it was mistaken for depression, and still could be. I'm supposed to visit the doctors soon about it. If you talk to me, you wouldn't dream I was. After two years of acting like someone I'm not I've mastered the art of hiding what I'm feeling, so-much-so I sometimes trick myself into thinking I actually am. Most of my problems are gone now, so I generally feel better.

Whats Your Timezone And How Active Are You?

GMT +1

What Is Your Age?

Fifteen years old.

Why Do You Think You Belong In The Family?

I'm willing to provide anything to the family, I'm good with weaponry. I've played on the server for two years. I've been allies with Semper-Fi on two occasions, I've been apart of the 11th Regiment, Black Mesa, The Lost Horde. I've run three clans, Suave Assassins, ION Industries and I am currently running Team Tenga 6. I've been involved and played a huge part in the victory of the only two clan wars that have taken place in the history of Fearless.

IC Information:

Full Name:

Abdul Muhaymin.

Twenty-seven.

Sex:

Male.

Address:

12, Vileran Road
Eason Mord
EvoCity
Pambridge
PE187PT

Nationality:
Israeli.

Biography:

I was born on the eight of August, 1981. I've been involved in a handful of military-based clans and can apply the tactics I've learned to help the family.

I work hard for my money, often being mistaken for wealthy. But I earn just enough to live on.

Both my parents died when I was seven, and so I went to live with my sister in Saudi Arabia. In my early twenties I moved to EvoCity for work, I barely had any qualifications, I was beginning to find life unbearable, so after two years I moved back to Israel. I joined the army to take mind off of the struggles of life.

I realized the army is my passion, I'm good at it. I'm a good soldier. I was asked to see how I held my gun with the best of them. I did extremely well, they said; 'I made it look easy.' I was really proud of myself, I was asked to lead a special operations unit, called Team Tenga 6. Told to be the most elite counter-terrorism/special operations unit in the world.

I hope to apply my tactics and knowledge to the family.

(In the role-playing world, I'm going to role-play I'm undercover, and was told to seek information we need on the Italian Mafia from the heart. Or, in other words, from the inside. As a member/leader of TT6, we're allowed to join other clans in contract/promise TT6 will remain the main point of focus. However, I needed a role-play scenario which would allow me to join.)

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • mnbvcxzq, D Castiel
Little bit off-topic, but didn't the Tommy gun get invented in 1914?
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • mnbvcxzq, D Castiel
(03-31-2013, 03:42 PM)HellShell Wrote: Little bit off-topic, but didn't the Tommy gun get invented in 1914?

No, you are wrong.

What happened in 1914 was that World War 1 began, at that time John Thompson was still experimenting with the so called Tommy Gun. But it really was a weapon that dominated the war completely.

The actual Tommy Gun was created by John Taliaferro Thompson around 1918 when he retired, it wasn't brought to production before 1921, thats why the actual submachine gun is called M1921. Take the M1921, put a Drum Mag on it and you have a Tommy Gun.

All in all, the Tommy Gun was created between 1917 - 1921 and wasn't used in the Official U.S Military before 1938.
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • HellShell, D Castiel, mnbvcxzq
Letter was left in the Italian Mafia Dons mail box.

Dear Don of the Italian Mafia,

This is the Santorini Underboss speaking, I am happy we are now longer going to engage in war. Hopefully we can get a long great, than how we were last time we had conflict with you. I would like it if we can become good ally's and be one for a long time. Also it would be great if we can meet in person very soon. I wish you luck your enemy's and battles you may fight, and I hope we can help each other in times of need.

Signed The Santorini Family Underboss.

OOC: Also the Santorini family will be re-opened soon we just wanted some time to get are work together and edit it so we decided to close it but soon it will be open.
The following 2 users Like fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • D Castiel, mnbvcxzq
**A man in a black suit carrying a metalplated briefcase walks up to Santorini's compound. His eyes has certain glow of anger and his face is covered by the shadow of his black fedora. Suddenly he pulls out a letter and slips it into the silver mailbox hanging beside the steel gate, he then turns around and walks away. No one really noticed him as it was dark outside.

The letter is handwritten with the finest black buyable ink on the market.

Greetings Underboss of The Santorini Family,

I am glad that you decided to take contact before anything occured again, on behalfs of The Italian Mafia Family I would like to say;

We would be happy to meet you and your family members in person in the near future.
About the alliance thing, we would have to carefully discuss that through before we promise anything, I will come back to you with words from the Don when we get to that.

We are looking forward to the meeting, just give us the time and place.

Signed Ottaviano De Esposito.
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Floodify, fuz3_r3tro, D Castiel, mnbvcxzq
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 475

Do you meet the requirements?Yes

How many bans do you have? 2

What is your SteamID? Snipah3

Abit about yourself? I'm a cook & musician. I enjoy all sorts of music and roleplay.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? Several hours per day usually

What is your age?27

Why do you think, you belong in the family?I can be a great advisor and leader. I enjoy all sorts of tactical & passive roleplay throughout the city.

IC Information

Full Name: Jim Crickets

Sex:Male

Address: 10111 Slums Ave (slums apartment)

Nationality:Evo Natural Born

Biography: After growing up in the rough slums, Jim has tried his hand at several successful & unsuccessful businesses. He's done everything from working for the gov to runnin gun shops, restaurants, & clubs. With the down economy Jim has started to look toward alternate means of income.
The following 2 users Like Snipah3's post:
  • D Castiel, mnbvcxzq