[Unofficial] The Italian Mafia
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 638 Hours

Do you meet the requirements? Yes

How many bans do you have? 1 (Long time ago)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:29025166

Abit about yourself? A simple guy, likes to Roleplay with friends. Friendly. And very active.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT+1 Everyday online

What is your age? 15

Why do you think, you belong in the family? Because i'm a loyal, and trustworthy player. A good Roleplayer, and i'm actively looking for a clan.

IC Information

Full Name: Matthew 'Cow' Johnson

Sex: Male

Address: CowStreet 56A

Nationality: American

Biography: Matthew 'Cow' Johnson, born in Evocity, in a villa with his rich dad John 'Cow' Johnson, but my mom was not rich, rather poor. My dad and mom left each other and i went with my mom just because of the love, my dad had more love for the money.

Never got any contact with my dad again. Which was better, started going to Primary school learned cooking and started a career at cooking. It's my passion, but i dont cook meat, cows are still my love too. Got a wife 1 kid, and a happy life now!
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • D Castiel
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 787

Do you meet the requirements? Yes.

How many bans do you have? 8 , no recent bans though.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:48349026

Abit about yourself? Well , I'm 13 years old , turning 14. I was born the 17th September 1999.
I'm just an ordinary swedish teenager that likes to hang out with friends and play PC games.
I joined Fearless back in May 2012 , back then I was a huge minge , and unfortunately it resulted in many bans , but I deserved it.
Now , I haven't been banned since November which I'm quite proud of . My goal is to never get banned again.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT+1 , 5-6 .

What is your age? 13 (talked to Scene about it)

Why do you think, you belong in the family? Because I'm a polite & great roleplayer that knows how to follow and obey orders. Mafia RP is one of my favourite RP's but they don't happen that often.

IC Information

Full Name: Malcolm James Twist

Address: 201 Suburb Street
EvoCity

Nationality: British

Biography: Malcolm James Twist was born in the north-east England the 7th July in 1988.
Malcolm had a rough childhood including abuse from his father and mother. Malcolm's father James was an alcoholic and Malcolm's parents were fighting all the time. One day he had enough. At the age of 13 , Malcolm took everything he could carry and escaped. He sneaked into a cargo boat that was heading towards a city called 'EvoCity'. He didn't have any money , so he had to steal everyday for money. Eventually he got caught by the police and was jailed by the age of 20 . In jail , he met his soon to be 'best mate' Simon J. Berry. They had an underground organization for a couple of years until Simon got assassinated , now Malcolm is walking the streets seeking payback.
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • D Castiel
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 297 hours. Hitting 300 hours today.

Do you meet the requirements? Everyone, except the age. Im 13, but very mature of my age. I'm good at writing english, using grammar, and all that stuff. (talked to Scene about it.)

How many bans do you have? Well. My brother got on my account sometimes, and messed it up. I have gotten 2 bans myself, but that time have passed. But on my ban record i have 8. (He's not using my account anymore.)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:11421027

Abit about yourself? My name is Andreas, I live in Denmark, Nordjylland. I'm 13 of age, and i use alot of my freetime on FL. I've grown from 40 hours to almost 300 in a month or 1½ month's.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT + 02:00. I play around 2-8 hours a day probaly. Depends on my mood.

What is your age? 13.

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I'm very social. I love every RP from passive to agressiveRP. I'm a good listener. I'm not that "see me, see me!" type. I dont need all the spotlights. I'm good at following orders. Perfect aim, got the armory top tuned, ready to hand over food, ammo or even weapons.

IC Information

Full Name: Cody 'Casanova' Williams

Address: Appartments, Flea Market Street, 2'nd floor, 1'st to left.

Nationality: Danish

Biography: Cody lived a nice and passive life, until he's parents got devorced. He was heart broken, and ran away from family & friends. He later on started buying and sellings suits and cars. It went good in the start, but then it went down-hill. He' didnt have enough money to pay his rents, and had to move into slums apartments. He lived there until 1 day. 1 day, a man came up to his door and said: Hey! I've seen you before. Do you still have any suits? Cody answered: I have 1 or 2? Want to buy them? The man answered: Yes! 180000 and an apartment at Flea Market Street with paid rent for a year. And thats where cody is today. Suited & rich.
The following 1 user Likes TheCasanova's post:
  • D Castiel
Thank you for the time and effort you guys put into your applications. They will be reviewed soon.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
How many hours do you have on the server? 100+

How many bans do you have? 9 (Most of the bans are over a year old)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:48194104

Abit about yourself? Well, I enjoy participating in very intense roleplay situations and events. I play on the server quite frequently, A few things I like to do is make youtube videos, CrossCountry/ Track and Play video games.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? EST : Very Active

What is your age? 15

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I think that I belong in this family because I think that I could help this family get become and get to the top, I also think that it would be a great experience for myself to see whats its like to be in a successful family like this.

IC Information

Full Name: Antonio "Goliath" Valentino

Address:
38, Grandview Drive
Evocity
WestRidge
PE320I4

Nationality: Italian

Biography: I am a veteran from WWII, I started from the bottom and worked my way up to the top, I joined the war originally because I was at the lowest point in my life so I thought I might as well help out the country I care for. After the war was over I visited italy where my dad lived and I found out that in that in the time I was at way my dad had became a very successful business man who owned a multi-billion dollar company. Soon enough my dad passed of old age and I was then the owner, since then I'ev been relaxing in luxury with no troubles.
The following 1 user Likes Darkey's post:
  • D Castiel
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 420

Do you meet the requirements? yes

How many bans do you have? 4

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:28575199

Abit about yourself? I live in England and love playing Garry's mod, i like going Hunting, gaming, etc.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT and i am quite active (about 8/10)

What is your age? 15

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I love doing crime Rp in FL and often go gangster or corleone to do it. i would love to be part of a clan that does this as i cant usually find many people who want to do this.

IC Information

Full Name: David Child

Address: None

Nationality: Half English and half Russian

Biography: Born in England and at about 13 commited his first major crime, although he was never caught. he later applied up and passed the tests to join SO19 and took part in many operations before being dishonorably discharged for taking bribes and helping out a notorious gang to smuggle drugs. he was on the run for 9 months before managing to sneak away to hide abroad in evocity and is currently looking to gain entry to a criminal gang to get back at any and every police force he can.
The following 1 user Likes Makarov's post:
  • D Castiel
(04-13-2013, 09:50 AM)Weecow Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 638 Hours

How many bans do you have? 1 (Long time ago)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:29025166

Abit about yourself? A simple guy, likes to Roleplay with friends. Friendly. And very active.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT+1 Everyday online

What is your age? 15

Why do you think, you belong in the family? Because i'm a loyal, and trustworthy player. A good Roleplayer, and i'm actively looking for a clan.

IC Information

Full Name: Matthew 'Cow' Johnson

Address: CowStreet 56A

Nationality: American

Biography: Matthew 'Cow' Johnson, born in Evocity, in a villa with his rich dad John 'Cow' Johnson, but my mom was not rich, rather poor. My dad and mom left each other and i went with my mom just because of the love, my dad had more love for the money.

Never got any contact with my dad again. Which was better, started going to Primary school learned cooking and started a career at cooking. It's my passion, but i dont cook meat, cows are still my love too. Got a wife 1 kid, and a happy life now!

**A letter is found in Matthew's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

*The letter is handwritten with a feather using high quality black ink.

Dear Matthew,

On behalfs of Vencentio and The Italian Mafia Family' I here by welcome you to our Family.
We have taken your words into careful consideration. After hours of discussion we have decided to welcome you to the family as an associate, there is room for change ofcourse. Prove your worth and you will climb the tree in the near future.

I would also like to give you this. (Look in the envelope)

**Matthew finds a shiny gold coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

Once again, Welcome to the family.

Signed by Ottaviano De Esposito, Underboss of The Italian Mafia Family.
(04-13-2013, 12:08 PM)Niimo Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 787

Do you meet the requirements? Yes.

How many bans do you have? 8 , no recent bans though.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:48349026

Abit about yourself? Well , I'm 13 years old , turning 14. I was born the 17th September 1999.
I'm just an ordinary swedish teenager that likes to hang out with friends and play PC games.
I joined Fearless back in May 2012 , back then I was a huge minge , and unfortunately it resulted in many bans , but I deserved it.
Now , I haven't been banned since November which I'm quite proud of . My goal is to never get banned again.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT+1 , 5-6 .

What is your age? 13 (talked to Scene about it)

Why do you think, you belong in the family? Because I'm a polite & great roleplayer that knows how to follow and obey orders. Mafia RP is one of my favourite RP's but they don't happen that often.

IC Information

Full Name: Malcolm James Twist

Address: 201 Suburb Street
EvoCity

Nationality: British

Biography: Malcolm James Twist was born in the north-east England the 7th July in 1988.
Malcolm had a rough childhood including abuse from his father and mother. Malcolm's father James was an alcoholic and Malcolm's parents were fighting all the time. One day he had enough. At the age of 13 , Malcolm took everything he could carry and escaped. He sneaked into a cargo boat that was heading towards a city called 'EvoCity'. He didn't have any money , so he had to steal everyday for money. Eventually he got caught by the police and was jailed by the age of 20 . In jail , he met his soon to be 'best mate' Simon J. Berry. They had an underground organization for a couple of years until Simon got assassinated , now Malcolm is walking the streets seeking payback.

**A letter is found in Malcolm's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Malcolm,

On behalfs of Vencentio and The Italian Mafia Family' I here by welcome you to our Family.
We have taken your words into careful consideration. After hours of discussion we have decided to welcome you to the family as an associate, there is room for change ofcourse. Prove your worth and you will climb the tree in the near future.

**Malcolm finds a shiny gold coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

(04-13-2013, 01:07 PM)Casanova Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 297 hours. Hitting 300 hours today.

Do you meet the requirements? Everyone, except the age. Im 13, but very mature of my age. I'm good at writing english, using grammar, and all that stuff. (talked to Scene about it.)

How many bans do you have? Well. My brother got on my account sometimes, and messed it up. I have gotten 2 bans myself, but that time have passed. But on my ban record i have 8. (He's not using my account anymore.)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:11421027

Abit about yourself? My name is Andreas, I live in Denmark, Nordjylland. I'm 13 of age, and i use alot of my freetime on FL. I've grown from 40 hours to almost 300 in a month or 1½ month's.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT + 02:00. I play around 2-8 hours a day probaly. Depends on my mood.

What is your age? 13.

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I'm very social. I love every RP from passive to agressiveRP. I'm a good listener. I'm not that "see me, see me!" type. I dont need all the spotlights. I'm good at following orders. Perfect aim, got the armory top tuned, ready to hand over food, ammo or even weapons.

IC Information

Full Name: Cody 'Casanova' Williams

Address: Appartments, Flea Market Street, 2'nd floor, 1'st to left.

Nationality: Danish

Biography: Cody lived a nice and passive life, until he's parents got devorced. He was heart broken, and ran away from family & friends. He later on started buying and sellings suits and cars. It went good in the start, but then it went down-hill. He' didnt have enough money to pay his rents, and had to move into slums apartments. He lived there until 1 day. 1 day, a man came up to his door and said: Hey! I've seen you before. Do you still have any suits? Cody answered: I have 1 or 2? Want to buy them? The man answered: Yes! 180000 and an apartment at Flea Market Street with paid rent for a year. And thats where cody is today. Suited & rich.

**A letter is found in Cody's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Cody,

**Cody finds a shiny gold coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

(04-14-2013, 04:32 PM)Makarov Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 420

Do you meet the requirements? yes

How many bans do you have? 4

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:28575199

Abit about yourself? I live in England and love playing Garry's mod, i like going Hunting, gaming, etc.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT and i am quite active (about 8/10)

What is your age? 15

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I love doing crime Rp in FL and often go gangster or corleone to do it. i would love to be part of a clan that does this as i cant usually find many people who want to do this.

IC Information

Full Name: David Child

Address: None

Nationality: Half English and half Russian

Biography: Born in England and at about 13 commited his first major crime, although he was never caught. he later applied up and passed the tests to join SO19 and took part in many operations before being dishonorably discharged for taking bribes and helping out a notorious gang to smuggle drugs. he was on the run for 9 months before managing to sneak away to hide abroad in evocity and is currently looking to gain entry to a criminal gang to get back at any and every police force he can.

**A letter is found in David's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear David,

**David finds a shiny gold coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

(04-15-2013, 07:41 AM)Doc Holliday Wrote: OOC Information: Collage Student Computer Science

How many hours do you have on the server? 756hr

How many bans do you have? 5

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:46846699

Abit about yourself? I have spent a long time with electronics and like them. I going to collage for Computer Science/Computer Repair.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? (UTC-7:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada) About 8 hours a day.

What is your age? 28

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I am a powerful ally with $650k. I am good at sneaking around with no one noticing. I don't run away from a fight unless the odds are highly against me.I also have 3 diffrent suits.

Full Name: Michael Dawson

Sex:Male

Address: 108 SanMeguel ST (Across from Flea Market)

Nationality: Spanish/French

Biography: From a younge age i have been smart such as school grades to figgering out what things do and how to fix them. However i am not a super geek with glasses that knows everything.

**A letter is found in Michael's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Michael,

**Michael finds a shiny gold coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

(04-13-2013, 02:19 PM)Chicken :D Wrote: How many hours do you have on the server? 100+

How many bans do you have? 9 (Most of the bans are over a year old)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:48194104

Abit about yourself? Well, I enjoy participating in very intense roleplay situations and events. I play on the server quite frequently, A few things I like to do is make youtube videos, CrossCountry/ Track and Play video games.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? EST : Very Active

What is your age? 15

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I think that I belong in this family because I think that I could help this family get become and get to the top, I also think that it would be a great experience for myself to see whats its like to be in a successful family like this.

IC Information

Full Name: Antonio "Goliath" Valentino

Address:
38, Grandview Drive
Evocity
WestRidge
PE320I4

Nationality: Italian

Biography: I am a veteran from WWII, I started from the bottom and worked my way up to the top, I joined the war originally because I was at the lowest point in my life so I thought I might as well help out the country I care for. After the war was over I visited italy where my dad lived and I found out that in that in the time I was at way my dad had became a very successful business man who owned a multi-billion dollar company. Soon enough my dad passed of old age and I was then the owner, since then I'ev been relaxing in luxury with no troubles.

**A letter is found in Antonio's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Antonio,

I am sorry to bring you these news, but unfortunately you did not meet our minimum requirements so I can not welcome you to our family at this time.
You're welcome to contact me when you have reached our requirements.

Best of luck,

(Note: Everyone whom I don't have on steam, please add me. - Thedude2510)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Weecow
Clan Event

This sunday 11pm AEST, which is 3pm in Denmark CEST, on v2d server. Details about the event will be discussed on the day. Unsure about what time that is in your timezone? use this website to help you - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Kind Regards
Scene
Greetings,

I am not usually the one to speak, but something has come to my attention and i have taken action myself, there are some minor changes. Due to recent performance and inactivity, Jim Crickets, has been withdrawn from his rank in the family as Consigliere. I have already found a replacement, id like you all to welcome my dear old friend John Burke he will fill the position as the new Consigliere, and also, another one of my dear old friends, Mason J. Williams, have joined as a Soldato, welcome to the familia. Jim will still remain within the family but he will now lead the soldato's as a Caporegime. I would like to congratulate, Emma Watson and Michael Dawson, on their promotions to Soldato, they have performed and proved themselves well to me and the familia, you have taken an oath, A word of Honor is worth blood, congratulations and welcome to the family.

That is all.

Signed by Luis V Gutierrez, Don of The Italian Mafia Family

The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • LewisH
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 606

Do you meet the requirements? yes, i do.

How many bans do you have? 1

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:41063225

Abit about yourself? I'm a guy that enjoy playing on Fearless. I enjoy roleplaying passive, but i can enjoy agressive roleplays to.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? GMT +1 Active 1-10 i'm about 9-10.

What is your age? 19

Why do you think, you belong in the family? Because I'm a decent roleplayer, I'm have a decent aim with guns. I got much "Mafia" experience.

IC Information

Full Name: Martine "Nub" Child

Sex: Female

Address: Does not have a adress. (she move around 24/7)

Nationality: Denmark/Germany

Biography: Martine was born in Evocity in the slums. Her mother and father was criminals. they had to steal moneys to get food and live. Then when Martine got 13 years old her mother and father died, she then had to do everything on her own. She later on got a job as a painter, but she got fired because she didn't do what she was supposed to, she did use the cans to hide stolen things in. And now she is 22 years old and trying to get in the Italian Mafia and hope to get a career at them.