[Unofficial] The Italian Mafia
(04-01-2013, 01:56 AM)Snipah3 Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 475

Do you meet the requirements?Yes

How many bans do you have? 2

What is your SteamID? Snipah3

Abit about yourself? I'm a cook & musician. I enjoy all sorts of music and roleplay.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? Several hours per day usually

What is your age?27

Why do you think, you belong in the family?I can be a great advisor and leader. I enjoy all sorts of tactical & passive roleplay throughout the city.

IC Information

Full Name: Jim Crickets

Sex:Male

Address: 10111 Slums Ave (slums apartment)

Nationality:Evo Natural Born

Biography: After growing up in the rough slums, Jim has tried his hand at several successful & unsuccessful businesses. He's done everything from working for the gov to runnin gun shops, restaurants, & clubs. With the down economy Jim has started to look toward alternate means of income.

Thank you for your application, I will take a good talk with the Don and we'll come back to you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • D Castiel, mnbvcxzq
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server?
746 hours

Do you meet the requirements?
Yes

How many bans do you have?
8, altough most of them were a long time ago.

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:18351651

Abit about yourself?
I'm belgian, 18 years old. I finish school this year and then start working at the harbor/airport. I like listening to music and going to concerts. Big fan of The Prodigy.

Whats your timezone and how active are you?
GMT +1, fairly active

What is your age?
18, born on 30th of April 1994

Why do you think, you belong in the family?
I've worked with alot of smaller clans wich requires alot of tactics. I listen to orders and follow them up correctly. I'm very experienced with all kinds of weaponry on the server. I've also been a player on the server for over 2 years now.

IC Information:

Full Name:
Sayidul Mursaleen

Sex:
Male

Address:
46, Third Street
41528 Evocity

Nationality:
Israeli

Biography:
Born in Israël, travelled by foot and boat to Evocity to work for his family. He has had a rough time trying to make money in this city. He's found a good job with Team Tenga 6. He's still looking for an extra job since his mother has gotten terribly sick and his family needs more money. He works hard and knows how to handle a gun.
The following 1 user Likes Fanump's post:
  • D Castiel
(04-01-2013, 01:14 PM)Fanump Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server?
746 hours

Do you meet the requirements?
Yes

How many bans do you have?
8, altough most of them were a long time ago.

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:18351651

Abit about yourself?
I'm belgian, 18 years old. I finish school this year and then start working at the harbor/airport. I like listening to music and going to concerts. Big fan of The Prodigy.

Whats your timezone and how active are you?
GMT +1, fairly active

What is your age?
18, born on 30th of April 1994

I've worked with alot of smaller clans wich requires alot of tactics. I listen to orders and follow them up correctly. I'm very experienced with all kinds of weaponry on the server. I've also been a player on the server for over 2 years now.

IC Information:

Full Name:
Sayidul Mursaleen

Sex:
Male

Address:
46, Third Street
41528 Evocity

Nationality:
Israeli

Biography:
Born in Israël, travelled by foot and boat to Evocity to work for his family. He has had a rough time trying to make money in this city. He's found a good job with Team Tenga 6. He's still looking for an extra job since his mother has gotten terribly sick and his family needs more money. He works hard and knows how to handle a gun.

**A letter is found in Sayidul Mursaleen' mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's Seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

*The letter is handwritten with a feather using high quality black ink.

Dear Sayidul,

On behalfs of Vencentio and The Italian Mafia Family' I here by welcome you to our Family.
We have taken your words into careful consideration and have concluded that you have exactly what it takes if not more to join our family as a Soldato.

Therefor I would like to give you this. (Look in the envelope)

**Sayidul finds a shiny golden coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

Once again, Welcome to the family.

Signed by Ottaviano De Esposito, Underboss of The Italian Mafia Family.
(04-01-2013, 01:56 AM)Snipah3 Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 475

Do you meet the requirements? Yes

How many bans do you have? 2

What is your SteamID? Snipah3

Abit about yourself? I'm a cook & musician. I enjoy all sorts of music and roleplay.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? Several hours per day usually

What is your age? 27

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I can be a great advisor and leader. I enjoy all sorts of tactical & passive roleplay throughout the city.

IC Information

Full Name: Jim Crickets

Sex: Male

Address: 10111 Slums Ave (slums apartment)

Nationality: Evo Natural Born

Biography: After growing up in the rough slums, Jim has tried his hand at several successful & unsuccessful businesses. He's done everything from working for the gov to runnin gun shops, restaurants, & clubs. With the down economy Jim has started to look toward alternate means of income.

**A letter is found in Jim Crickets' mailbox, as he reaches for the mailbox he immediatly recognizes that it has The Italian Mafia Family' seal on it. He carefully starts reading it from top to buttom without missing a single letter.

*The letter is handwritten with an old feather, using the finest black ink.

Dear Jim,

On behalfs of Vencentio and The Italian Mafia Family' I hereby welcome you to our Family.
I personally was very pleased with your application sheet, I would love to see your advisor experience in action. Therefor I have decided to personally give you a first shot at the Consigliere rank in our family.
It took some while convincing Vencentio about this, so you better not let me down.

If you look at the back of this letter, you will find my phone number. (thedude2510 on steam)
I want you to call me write away. Once again, Welcome to the family.

The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • D Castiel
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 150+

Do you meet the requirements? All apart from the hours played, yet i believe i am more mature than most players.

How many bans do you have? 3

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:51060844

Abit about yourself?

Well im 16, 17 on august 29th. I'm currently in 6th form studying ICT, Business and Product Design. I am more mature than most people my age, since i believe the quicker i grow up the better. I enjoy serious roleplay, standing around farming contra is the most boring thing ever... I also prefer to converse in convocation with players on CityRP rather than friends in real life because i feel the friends i have are...childish.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? UTC/GMT +1 (English timezone)

What is your age? 16, soon 17

I'v been looking for a serious mafia family for some time, yet most i join are...too un professional. I attempted to created my own but i realized just how hard it was, along with my coursework and my graphic design job. So i believe that since most of the members in your mafia are 250+ i can pretty much be sure they are mature.

IC Information

Full Name: Micheal Viachii Cartel

Address:
12 Cubs Lane
Apartment 9
EvoCity
EC97XG

Nationality:
Sicilian

Biography:
Micheli (Micheal) Cartel was born in Sicily in 1986. When he was only 4 years old his family handed him down to the families closest friend Antoniu Velichi. Antoniu was told to flea Sicily with Micheli since they did not think it was safe for Micheli to stay in Sicily, with all the Sicilian Mafia families. So Antoniu thought he would take Micheli to Italy. Once they arrived, Micheli's father Turi had already planned for them to be picked up and taking to a safehouse. Micheli lived out his life out in Italy till he was 19. By this time Micheli was clean as a whistle, he never caused trouble and he always looked after his 'father' Antoniu. One night, a group of 5 men, in suits, broke into Antoniu and Micheli house. Before Antoniu could react they shot him down, but they did not notice Micheli. Once the men left, Micheli wept, and swore revenge on these men. 2 years pasted and finally Micheli got the 4 mens identity's. It only took Micheli 1 week to assassinate all 4 of them, since he was driven by revenge it was no surprise. After killing the 4 men Micheli knew it was not safe in Italy anymore, for all he knew they could be gangsters he killed. So Micheli moved to EvoCity. Since EvoCity is not well known for having Italians living there. Micheli translated his name, making his new identity Micheal Cartel. Years went by. Micheal is now 27, he has been hearing tip offs that The Italian Mafia are looking for Associate's. Now is Micheal's chance to make something of his life.
The following 1 user Likes LewisH's post:
  • D Castiel
I think the clan is closed since Scene left? Am I right?
The following 1 user Likes TheDoctorâ„¢'s post:
  • D Castiel
(04-07-2013, 10:54 PM)Niceguyz Wrote: I think the clan is closed since Scene left? Am I right?

You're wrong, scene made the goodbye thread when he was upset with his demotion. He is still playing.
  • D Castiel
How many hours do you have on the server? 251.

Do you meet the requirements? Yes.

How many bans do you have? 2.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:60591466

Abit about yourself? im 16 years old, a girl, love to roleplay.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? CEST and im playing every day.

What is your age? 16

Why do you think, you belong in the family? Im a good Rp'er. I can follow orders.

IC Information

Full Name: Emma Watson.

Sex: Female

Address: Villa 1

Nationality:

Biography:
The following 1 user Likes mnbvcxzq's post:
  • D Castiel
OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? - I have played 735 hours.

Do you meet the requirements? - Yeah I do.

How many bans do you have? - I only have 1 ban.. This ban is very old, and I have never been banned / blacklistet since this same last year..

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:46779013

Abit about yourself? - I am a young boy, there love to play PC games like Gmod. I actually only play Gmod at this time and all my time is spent on FL.
I have played on FL's community since may 2012, and I still growing in this community.
I live in Denmark, and I work in a Supermarket.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? - GMT +2, and I am very active. The last week I have played on FL about 2.500 minuts.

What is your age? - I am 20 year old, and I have very soon birthday Smile

Why do you think, you belong in the family? - I have been looking for a really serious clan for a while, and now I got the chance I think.
This clan have what I need. Sociality, a good network, good roleplayers and a lot of fun. I think this clan is full of serious players and players with a lot of experience, since the hours requirements is 250 +. I really like this.

IC Information:

Full Name: - Sean Connery

Sex: - Male

Address: - Slums 4-6B, 9971 EvoCity.

Nationality: - Danish

Biography: - For 24 years ago was I moved from my home country India, for the reason of gangs. The life and death was near me and my family.
The gang with the name Indos Bandidos killed 75 innocent people. I was only 4 years old when my mom and dad took me to the EvoCity. I have living in this town for about 24 years now, and I love this city.
The following 1 user Likes Avalanchee's post:
  • D Castiel
Everyone, thank you for your applications. They will be reviewed soon, please be patient.
  • D Castiel
(04-07-2013, 10:20 PM)LewisH Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 150+

Do you meet the requirements? All apart from the hours played, yet i believe i am more mature than most players.

How many bans do you have? 3

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:51060844

Abit about yourself?

Well im 16, 17 on august 29th. I'm currently in 6th form studying ICT, Business and Product Design. I am more mature than most people my age, since i believe the quicker i grow up the better. I enjoy serious roleplay, standing around farming contra is the most boring thing ever... I also prefer to converse in convocation with players on CityRP rather than friends in real life because i feel the friends i have are...childish.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? UTC/GMT +1 (English timezone)

What is your age? 16, soon 17

I'v been looking for a serious mafia family for some time, yet most i join are...too un professional. I attempted to created my own but i realized just how hard it was, along with my coursework and my graphic design job. So i believe that since most of the members in your mafia are 250+ i can pretty much be sure they are mature.

IC Information

Full Name: Micheal Viachii Cartel

Address:
12 Cubs Lane
Apartment 9
EvoCity
EC97XG

Nationality:
Sicilian

Biography:
Micheli (Micheal) Cartel was born in Sicily in 1986. When he was only 4 years old his family handed him down to the families closest friend Antoniu Velichi. Antoniu was told to flea Sicily with Micheli since they did not think it was safe for Micheli to stay in Sicily, with all the Sicilian Mafia families. So Antoniu thought he would take Micheli to Italy. Once they arrived, Micheli's father Turi had already planned for them to be picked up and taking to a safehouse. Micheli lived out his life out in Italy till he was 19. By this time Micheli was clean as a whistle, he never caused trouble and he always looked after his 'father' Antoniu. One night, a group of 5 men, in suits, broke into Antoniu and Micheli house. Before Antoniu could react they shot him down, but they did not notice Micheli. Once the men left, Micheli wept, and swore revenge on these men. 2 years pasted and finally Micheli got the 4 mens identity's. It only took Micheli 1 week to assassinate all 4 of them, since he was driven by revenge it was no surprise. After killing the 4 men Micheli knew it was not safe in Italy anymore, for all he knew they could be gangsters he killed. So Micheli moved to EvoCity. Since EvoCity is not well known for having Italians living there. Micheli translated his name, making his new identity Micheal Cartel. Years went by. Micheal is now 27, he has been hearing tip offs that The Italian Mafia are looking for Associate's. Now is Micheal's chance to make something of his life.

**A letter is found in Michael's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Michael,

On behalfs of Vencentio and The Italian Mafia Family' I here by welcome you to our Family.
We have taken your words into careful consideration and have concluded that you have exactly what it takes if not more to join our family as an associate.

Therefor I would like to give you this. (Look in the envelope)

**Michael finds a shiny golden coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

(04-09-2013, 10:56 AM)Avalanche ^ Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? - I have played 735 hours.

Do you meet the requirements? - Yeah I do.

How many bans do you have? - I only have 1 ban.. This ban is very old, and I have never been banned / blacklistet since this same last year..

What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:46779013

Abit about yourself? - I am a young boy, there love to play PC games like Gmod. I actually only play Gmod at this time and all my time is spent on FL.
I have played on FL's community since may 2012, and I still growing in this community.
I live in Denmark, and I work in a Supermarket.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? - GMT +2, and I am very active. The last week I have played on FL about 2.500 minuts.

What is your age? - I am 20 year old, and I have very soon birthday Smile

Why do you think, you belong in the family? - I have been looking for a really serious clan for a while, and now I got the chance I think.
This clan have what I need. Sociality, a good network, good roleplayers and a lot of fun. I think this clan is full of serious players and players with a lot of experience, since the hours requirements is 250 +. I really like this.

IC Information:

Full Name: - Sean Connery

Sex: - Male

Address: - Slums 4-6B, 9971 EvoCity.

Nationality: - Danish

Biography: - For 24 years ago was I moved from my home country India, for the reason of gangs. The life and death was near me and my family.
The gang with the name Indos Bandidos killed 75 innocent people. I was only 4 years old when my mom and dad took me to the EvoCity. I have living in this town for about 24 years now, and I love this city.

**A letter is found in Sean's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Sean,

We have taken your words into careful consideration. you have already proved your worth to our family, therefor I would like to give you the rank Soldato.

I would also like to give you this. (Look in the envelope)

**Sean finds a shiny golden coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

(04-09-2013, 09:13 AM)mnbvcxzq Wrote: How many hours do you have on the server? 251.

Do you meet the requirements? Yes.

How many bans do you have? 2.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:60591466

Abit about yourself? im 16 years old, a girl, love to roleplay.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? CEST and im playing every day.

What is your age? 16

Why do you think, you belong in the family? Im a good Rp'er. I can follow orders.

IC Information

Full Name: Emma Watson.

Sex: Female

Address: Villa 1

Nationality:

Biography:

**A letter is found in Emma's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediatly recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

Dear Emma,

We have taken your words into careful consideration. After hours of discussion we have decided to welcome you to the family as an associate, there is room for change ofcourse. Prove your worth and you will climb the tree in the near future.

I would also like to give you this. (Look in the envelope)

**Emma finds a shiny golden coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

• D Castiel