[Unofficial] The Italian Mafia
(05-05-2013, 12:44 PM)Bloodz Wrote: OOC Information:

How many hours do you have on the server? 322

Do you meet the requirements? Yes, though I'm 13 but I have talked to Scene about it.

How many bans do you have? 2

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:57671846

Abit about yourself? I'm a 13 year old who lives in America, I enjoy drawing and swimming. I love learning about historical events. I enjoy serious RP very much.

Whats your timezone and how active are you? EST and I'm pretty active, soon I will be a bit more active as my summer vacation starts soon.

What is your age? 13

Why do you think, you belong in the family? I am a man of my word, I would accept all the family ways. I would stand by the family when ever a member is in danger. The family seems fit for me and I know the ways of the mafia pretty well.

IC Information

Full Name: Jay 'Bloodz' Broyles

Sex: Male

Address: Villa 4 Evo City V2P

Nationality: Italian/Polish.

Biography: Jay 'Bloodz' Broyles is a man who believed there was other ways to make money in Evo that's legal. Until now, Jay has started getting money... illegally. The Mafia he thought would be perfect for him. He does have one hobby that makes money legally and that's fishing and selling them to small markets. Jay had finally decided to try and join the Mafia.

**A letter is found in Jay's mailbox, he picks it up. He immediately recognize that it has The Italian Mafia's seal on it, he carefully starts reading it.

*The letter is handwritten with a feather using high quality black ink.

Dear Jay,

On behalf of The Italian Mafia Family' I here by welcome you to our Family.
We have taken your words into careful consideration. After hours of discussion we have decided to welcome you to the family as an associate, there is room for change ofcourse. Prove your worth and you will climb the tree in the near future.

I would also like to give you this. (Look in the envelope)

**Jay finds a shiny golden coin, it has "La Familia" engraved on both sides.

Once again, Welcome to the family.

Signed by Luis V Gutierrez, Don of The Italian Mafia Family

Dear clan members,

As some might know already our member [FL:RP] Kitteh Cat <3 got banned by a ban request. I have looked through the ban request and i spoke to the don and to Kitteh Cat herself. And I have come to the conclusion to kick Kitteh Cat from the Italian Mafia due to a bad reason for what she did, and not showing a acceptable apology

This is not a personal conflict, but this had to be done.
I wish you the best luck in th future.

Signed by Matthew 'Cow' Johnson, Underboss of the Italian Mafia.
Closed as requested by topic starter. Please contact an administrator to have it re-opened.