See You Later!
Hey, guys! So, recently, I haven't been as active in game, and not even the forums. I'm sorry for that. School has been really suffocating lately, but I'm glad that rush with exams and homework is over. I've logged in almost every day lately, but being spammed on Steam keeps me from roleplaying...
I'd be online 10h a day like I used to before, but sadly, I'm gonna have to leave you guys for almost two weeks. I'm going to Greece tomorrow morning, so I won't have any internet access at all, unless I go to an Internet Cafe.

I might log in tonight if I have any freetime left for today.

I'll see you guys either tonight or in almost two weeks. Bye! Heart
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Have a nice time at Greece!

Καλή διασκέδαση!
Which island are you going to? Or just the main land? Anyway, have fun there!
Give my regards to my father, Zeus.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Have fun and enjoy your self! We'll miss you.
Have fun!
Oh, I wish you the best of luck with your vacation. I was there back in 2009 my self, really a nice place.

Can't remember the name of the city, but here is what you can look forward to.. Tounge

See you when you come back.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Enjoy it there!
Have a great time!