BR on MagmaKnight
Name of player: MagmaKnight

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43143669

Time in GMT: Around 12:30

Server: v33x

Summary: Teamkill, RDM- MagmaKnight was the Police Commander and he killed another cop.

Evidence:
He told me too do it listen to the voice before his death he says "Do it man" and im surprised you never heard the rest of the conversation before the death since you were there. The fact that he didn't attempt to run or resist also provides addition evidence to the fact that he requested me to kill him. I'm sure you could ask the victim in this case about it i'm sure he would remember after being shown the video I think his name Jetfire245 and I think we should ask him before we make any bans. I think this is enough to make the evidence unreliable.
It doesn't matter what he said, you cannot kill a member of your own team. Not only that, you were the leader of the police force so you should be setting a good example for your fellow officers, and you should have told him 'No'. The only thing I wanted to do is to tell you to stop proppushing your car and then I see you kill somebody for no reason (not a valid one anyways), so that's why I posted this BR.
Approved.