Ilmer Ban - Admin open eyes.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: (28523)

Banned by: (Adman)

Reason: (Ban Request 28977 Approved - "Breaking FearRP, CarDM and homophobic language.")

Involved: (The cop and I + A guy I ran over accidently)

Why we should unban you: First of all is there any way we can try sovle this before you close it? Would be great that I had the chance to explain what happend. I remember both of the situations clearly, also before I start my unban request I wanna say that the guy he reportet me is mad at me and really I cannot remember why but he is allways when he is near me trying to make my life a living hell.

When the video of the car hitting a personen was taken it was my 2 try to get my car parked because of the big stick going on the parking spot I also have to say that I did not have a shop at that moment I was on my way to get it, I have never tried on pourpas to kill anyone from my car! And I am really saying it from my heart that I did not try to kill that guy, when I am trying to park my car I tried to watch the stick on the road and not to kill the guy (Who was btw also building on the road) When I am speeding up I accidently hit the person I know I should have taken it more serious and I have meny people who can comfirm that I normaly is a nice guy and are not an idiot to eveyone -

"Edit: Just saw him CDM a guard then saying that he ran infront of his car when I called a police to arrest him. He then told the cop that he would make a ban request for random arrest and was generally disrespecting."

As I was trying to tell the cop it was not on pourpas and they keep trying to arrest me, it comes from my heart when I am say that I did not do that on pourpas, I hate to be CDM'ed myself therefore I try my best not to hit anyone myself.

At the "Fail fearRP" I had to pay a fine for getting gas? There was no law against that, I did not do speeding or anything els and if you had the whole video (He proberly cut the first part out) You would be able to see him type I had to pay a fine for taking gas! There was no law against taking gas.

I promis that I am telling the trufh I have no reason to do anything els, and I admit that in the situation I was not speaking very nice to the cop but I had been arrested 4-5 times for a none valid reason such as walking outsite nexus.

I am sorry for not being nice when I was talking to the cop but I was really annoyed because I just came back from being in jail and then he is trying to get me to jail again for accidently hitting the guy as you see in the video I also try to tell the guy that it was an accident, and now that I think about it I think I can remember the guy that I drove down, he was in my shop later the same day and we had a great time.

Sorry for making a new post but I do not think you are handeling this very well, I am truly sorry for not speaking nice to that cop but the other things I will not regredt that because I though it was need (Not killing the guy) But at the fearRP thing, There was no admin on at the time and thats why I did not wanted to spend (10 min) Yes it was 10 min eveytime for something I had all my rights to do

- Ilmer [DK] please reconsidter my ban, I think that more like 1 day max would be okay for my not so well talking to the cop.
Your first unban request just got denied.

Appeal denied, user warned.