banned for no reason?
Your name:killaninja12

Your ban ID:28474

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Randomly Hostaging

Involved: mrjacob1614,Jddr2,simplyxchaos,NyanLeopard

Why we should unban you: The president was in our base at the corleone house,the don told me to hostage him and i wasn't going to but he told me it was failrp if i didn't listen to him because he leads us. so i did then he told me to make an advertisement about ransoming him off, which i did as well narcotic then asked was there a reason i said idk,well i didn't because i asked the don and he didn't say if we did or didn't.The others involved such as Jddr,mrjacob1614,and simplyxchaos weren't in the hostaging of him Narcotic banned the whole corleone family,now i don't know if i broke the rules buy listening to the don and i was scared of getting banned for failrp so it's fine if i live out the rest of my ban but those 3 i named weren't even involved in capturing him.
Well what he said is true i was the don and my reason was to take the president as hostage for money so u should unban the rest of them and let me know if the deed was wrong and I also want to know how to post stuff.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
Not involved, warned.
[Image: zOyqdDm.png]
                      ♥♥ My two favourite gamer girls♥♥                                                                        [2012 Forge]
And also what nyankoala said:

if they are at the corleone base they are allowed to hostage him?
the rules : You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people close outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it. , the reason whas money?
its RP right ? in RL they want to kipnap the president for money too, and these guys want to kipnap it to for money , like in RL so its RP ?

is true and a good comment i think of my self and i bet other ppl think that so.
Money is invaild reason to hostage someone, imagine if it was, 50% of the players would of being held as hostaged.
i mean come on what is EVERY hostage situation for? MONEY everytine there is one they want money so that's actually a good reason and he was inside our base the rules do say we can do that.
User not involved, warned.
Ban expired, suspension was justified and will remain on record.

Denied.