Old man rp
Yallow.

Today I was pretending to be an 83 year old man who faught in the war.
It was brilliant driven around in an old citron shouting at the younger generation. An hour or two later I met storm, he didnt remember me but knew my accent Thinking. Anyway after rantin in the nexus complaining at the president for bad health service it turns out storm hatched a plan to run in and pretend to be my caretaker. I was trying to be taken away by him and all the cops gathered. I took my crowbar out which i pretended to be my cane to fend off anyone trying to take me. Before long I was outside up against the wall were strom stood infront to pretect me from the cops. It was at that time i pulled out my desert eagle at storms head to try take him hostage.

I was arrested. Only 10-20 seconds had past in my cell before i got a rebel passing by to bust me out. The caretaker found me again.

This went on for many hours more and was the best rp I have had on this server. I sure hope it was fun for everyone else I shouted at on my journeys.

We will see more of the senial old man later. ;D
The following 1 user Likes ANDREWGRAHAM1's post:
  • Strom
It was fun, you are the new lelouch accent-wise Tounge
I don't know who he is but if he sounded Scottish thats fine by me. =D
I'm the Scottish guy. =D
No he sounded like Al Capone
Dude, I laughed so hard at your voice, it was so funny xD
yeah, that was fun, dont know why no one would let me put you in a rubber room thou:/
LOL I was the pres at this Time :p

You came to me , never stopping complaining about healthcare, I told you "you need public toilets ? Ok sir! I engage myself to build public toilets in the city!" you where saying "No I dont want toilets ! " :p Then I saw Storm as a medic and I told Him "take care of Him for the rest of his Life" and I gave Storm money :p

Was cool :p
Your favorite Frenchie !