Glitching [FL:RP]fury
What fury said. Now i'll get some rest.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Obviously, if you were in my mind you would know that I was bout to change it.
You're trying to flip the report away from yourself, as you all knew you were doing wrong in randomly attacking -
You knew there was a wall there.
You're dwelling on the fact that I warranted you - I removed them right before you all killed me.
Now Now! I didn't kill you. So your falsely blaming me! You mainly are making this report because you were killed! There is no reason why you made this on me! You should of kept me out of your death! I didn't do it! Alright. You fail rped, You fading door abused. You weren't going to change it. you didn't even have your tool gun out. You Metagamed to warrant me. It wasn't glitching. You had Random Lockdowns and Random High taxes you taxwhore.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Firstly,
You're stressed now - you don't need a reason for high taxes - I had one. Which was that there was next to no police force. Otherwise you would have been arrested by that point.
I find it disrespectful and downright rude that you are calling me names, and to think someone who has a 'clean slate'. Quite surprising.

I apologise, the Gangster report is separate but due to his entry and confusing name it is hard to keep track of (dyslexia).
Denied - no proof of actual rule breaking
not really a glitch, its just holding an item in hand .. they are no collided while in hand