Glitching [FL:RP]fury
Name of player: [FL:RP]fury

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44847713

Time in GMT: 18:20

Server: 2P

Summary: Was glitching props and notes through door;
The wall is invisible.. I know this - adnw as about to change as they raided.
All were unemployed and raided as seen below

[Other users]
GangsterPearCheese [STEAM_0:1:31882128]
Sizzel [STEAM_0:1:39337439]

Evidence:
[Image: T0jXRX1.jpg]
[Image: AlA9gE5.jpg][Image: 6Lbmtpb.jpg]

Final image hard to see the person, but it was Gangster. Failrp - they were all unemployed and no valid reason to raid.
Okay... Let me explain first... You:
1st)You FailRped... You wierdly knew our names just by looking at us and gave us warrant...
2nd)You made invisible wall for defence when it's bulletproof.
3rd)You abused fading door when I tried to came inside... (closing it, so I got stuck...)
4th)We weren't raiding... we were peacefully protesting to lower the taxes (cuz you didn't have reason)
Now let the admin see the topic and tell us what he/she thinks.
-Pear.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Read my post for the wall,
I didn't failrp - I'd like to see your proof of that.
You came in and shot me for no reason.
You glitched through walls.
I didn't touch the fading door...
1. You had a Invisible Wall there.
2. You can put stuff threw it.
3. We weren't glitching/ We were protesting because you were taxwhoring
4. Thats not glitching at all.
I can understand why you got killed. You were a terrible president. You were a taxwhore. You put warrants on us. We gave you warnings to take them off. I didn't kill you. Gangsta did.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
I had no SS and 2 cops. Not taxwhoring - and you don't even need a reason anyway
I've seen loads of high tax due to no police - Lukeeooo can stick me up for that.
... Nice excuses Terrowin... "Glitched through wall" You clearly saw me keypad cracking the door... when I tried to enter you closed it with your "hotkey" that's why you "didn't touch it" at all... FailRPing is that you know who the guy is even you not knowing him... (Gave warrants on us when we annonymously protested) (If there was cop or SS it would be kinda realistic to give warrant but there was nobody there...)
Kind Regards,
Pear

If you have proof of any of this offer it - but it shows that props were glitched through the wall. Which is the report.
So you just got quieter, because you're the one who broke the rules?
Hide in a corner Terrowin... I RP nicely, Also never break any rules, that's why I don't have any bans on my record. (One blacklist was mistake made by admin, that's all).
-Pear

(03-28-2013, 07:20 PM)Terrowin Wrote: If you have proof of any of this offer it - but it shows that props were glitched through the wall. Which is the report.

No props that "glitched" (like you name it), were mine. But I believe it is just "mini" glitch/bug however you'd call it, that cannot be fixed (or can it, Termin? ^^).
-Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

Quiet?
No -
I've got a clean record. I was not wrong in any way;
My tax justified,
Frequent laws.

You came in, randomly and killed me - when I removed the warrant of which you demanded would be removed. 3rd image - There is no reason for you to kill me.
Making it failrp.
You Lied on your Ban Request Saying. "I was about to change it out of Invisible Wall". You also took the signs and tried pushing them back. Making you Fail RP and glitching it to. You did use fading doors and like Gangsta said you Abused it. How did you know are names? To Warrant us=Fail RP. It was no glitch. You had a invisible wall we didn't know about it. We all know you weren't going to change it. I didn't kill you. I threatened to after you Random Fail RP Warranted us. Gangsta killed ya.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]