Unblacklist request from guns.
Exclamation 
Name: [FL:RP] Solbrillan

Time/Date: 16:00 CET/4PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21328669

Admin who blacklisted you: Aviator

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I got blacklisted from guns reason: Attempt to RDM & Breaking Fear RP. I might get the whole breaking Fear RP, but it wasn't in any shape or form RDM, to be RDM AKA (Random Death Match)
It has to be a unprovoked shooting, right?
I told a police officer having my brainwashed companion under gunpoint
not to turn around. Then I took up my MP5 knowing that the cop could'nt kill my companion without breaking Fear RP himself.
(My companion was 100% safe unless the cop would break Fear RP)

So I knew for a fact that I didn't RDM since it's not unprovoked if a police officer draws a weapon on someone and I know I can save him without anyone getting hurt I will!
But this time the police officer did infact turn around after I had threatened him so I had to other choise but to shoot, I knew that if I would'nt I would have a got a bullet in my head since I was 1m away with an mp5 he would'nt even try to jail me.

Now, I have no evidence but, the admin saw it all.
And I'm not here to say that Aviator did a bad job, just that he made a mistake!
so i'd like Aviator to read this and see if this is how the scenario actually went down and maybe atleast consider taking away the RDM part since thats
"in my opinion" 100% off.

P.S
I know this is just an hours blacklist.
But I don't want any bad reputation and right should be right!
plus this broke an RP that had been going on for about five hours..
Hello, Solbrillan. Thank you for posting this request.

Lets start by under lying the events.

Your group of 'brainwashed' were all in the Nexus Lobby. After which a cop saw one of your group break the law and proceeded to arrest him. He had his USP out. None of your group had a gun out at this time. He handcuff's the suspect. Then you decide to pull out your gun and aim it on the Police officer who was gun-pointing your 'friend'. This is where you broke FearRP. He had your friend gun pointed therefore you can not pull yours out. He turns around and you immediately open fire on him. There was no adequate reason to kill him. That is why it was 'attempted RDM'. You can not kill a Police Officer because he is arresting your friend especially as you were not a criminal gang.

If you require anything else please post.
Regards,
aviator
First of all he missclicked and took it away 0.01 seconds later.
Second of all I well explained in the thread why my companion couldn't get shot without the police officer breaking fear RP himself.
Third, I explained well why I started shooting as soon as he turned around.
And fourth, you never pointed out any lies, you just said a Little bit more information that wasn't in my opinion important that's why I didn't type it out.
I'd like Another admin looking at this thread too Before anyone closes it!
You broke FearRP in order to make the Police Officer 'be under' FearRP. You then proceeded to shoot him the second he turned around. You had no reason to kill him, as I stated, you don't kill Police Officers because they are arresting your friend.

I am not up for an un-blacklist as you broke the rules. You are lucky I didn't ban you as you broke FearRP. Your only reason for shooting the Cop was 'no other choice'. You shooting him broke FearRP as well as not having a valid RP reason to kill him.
Regards,
aviator
(03-28-2013, 04:04 PM)Aviator Wrote: You broke FearRP in order to make the Police Officer 'be under' FearRP. You then proceeded to shoot him the second he turned around. You had no reason to kill him, as I stated, you don't kill Police Officers because they are arresting your friend.

I am not up for an un-blacklist as you broke the rules. You are lucky I didn't ban you as you broke FearRP. Your only reason for shooting the Cop was 'no other choice'. You shooting him broke FearRP as well as not having a valid RP reason to kill him.

My act wouldn't be concidered breaking fear RP if the police officer wouldn't break it himself by turning around.
You broke FearRP by pulling your gun out. The Police Officer didn't break FearRP you did, by pulling your gun out. The Police Officer already had his gun out.

As it stands, it seems a fair punishment.
Regards,
aviator
Denied.