Unban Request by MyBrain
Your name: [FL:RP] MyBRain

Your ban ID: 28308

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: Breaking nlr, admin disrespect.

Involved: Beflok

Why we should unban you: It all starts at a raid at nexus, i'm getting killed and deciding to go on the floor below the top floor after that. I got kicked for NLR there. I see why it was kinda breaking NLR, cuse like.. I was preparing myself to the 5 min was gone. Ohright, after the kick i asked Beflok about Why lamps are banned cuse they are pretty useful, then he answars "Dont break NLR, you need to think realistic perspective"
I answared that i wasnt asking for NLR. He didnt care about what my question was. Then i typed in ooc "Great staff ! Just great! >Smile... no"
Then i typed that i never got my questions answared.. And then i got the ban. We could atleast have talked about it? I didnt see it as Admin disrespect. And if you felt like it, would you PLZ just tell me.. I cant know if i dont get told that its Admin Disrespect. I'm just saying that my questions never get answared. But yeah the "Great staff ! Just great! >Smile... no" was a lil harsh. I'm sorry for that. I'm not trying to discuss with the staff and stuff. Sometimes i just get anoyed.

- Brain
That is so weird I thought I replied to this last night..

Anyways you tried to justify breaking NLR by only coming up to the 2nd floor in nexus rather than 3rd floor. I will bet real money that if I hadnt stopped you you would have went to the third floor. I then kicked you and instead of apologizing or re reading the rules you grab ss again and instantly head up the lift. This lead me to believe you did not care so I pmd you.. I do listen to everything but make snide remarks about our staff again and you will face the punishments. Simple as that.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!