Busy IRL
As you might have noticed I'm less active on the server, this is because I moved recently to another village and because I have exams in May. When my exams are done, I will spend much time on FL again, and make updates as you're used to. Wink

I do check the forums everyday and read my PM's often, so if I'm not online on Steam, just send me a PM and you will have an answer the same day. I also try to manage the donations as fast as possible, however if you didn't receive it within 2 days, send me a PM and I take care of it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Good luck Wink
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Good luck! Smile
(04-28-2011, 11:21 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: another village

You like? :p
Well good luck with your exams, hope you pass perfectly :3
(04-28-2011, 11:21 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: As you might have noticed I'm less active on the server, this is because I moved recently to another village and because I have exams in May. When my exams are done, I will spend much time on FL again, and make updates as you're used to. Wink

I do check the forums everyday and read my PM's often, so if I'm not online on Steam, just send me a PM and you will have an answer the same day. I also try to manage the donations as fast as possible, however if you didn't receive it within 2 days, send me a PM and I take care of it.

Good luck ! =), Aaaaah exams, that seems like such a long time ago for me! =)
Good luck on exams! Dont stress yourself, we can wait.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Sniperwolf
Good luck Soul i noticed you are busy all the time hopefully you past exams perfectly!