Vault 08 - Jobs Given! [EVENT]
My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] myfloodify

Hours played on the server: 251

RP Points: 1

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: I would like to participate in this event because it looks well organized, extremely fun and interesting.

[IC Information]

Name: Viktor Dennis

Current Job: President over Estleback Corporation

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

[OOC]: Please make your answer visible by using the [b ] [/b ] BBCode.

IC: Please take this test seriously as this will decide your job for the future.

Q1. You are approached by a frenzied Vault scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?

1. "But doctor, wouldn't that cause a parabolic destabilization of the fission singularity?"

2. "Yeah? Up yours too, buddy!"

3. Say nothing, grab a nearby pipe and hit the scientist in the head to knock him out. For all you knew, he was planning to blow up the vault.

4. Say nothing, but slip away before the scientist can continue his rant.

Q2. While working as an intern in the Clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?

1. Amputate the foot before the infection spreads

2. Scream for help

3. Medicate the infected area to the best of your abilities

4. Restrain the patient, and merely observe as the infection spreads

Q3. You discover a young boy lost in the lower levels of the Vault. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

1. Give the boy a hug and tell him everything will be OK

2. Confiscate the property by force, and leave him there as punishment

3. Pick the boy's pocket to take the stolen property for yourself, and leave the boy to his fate

4. Lead the boy to safety, then turn him over to the overseer

Q4. Congratulations! You made one of the Vault 08 baseball teams! Which position do you prefer?

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

4. None, you wish the vault had a soccer team

Q5. Your grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another Vault resident. What do you do?

1. Obey your elder and kill the Vault resident with the pistol.

2. Offer your most prized possession for the resident's life.

3. Ask granny for a minigun instead. After all, you don't want to miss.

4. Throw your tea in granny's face.

Q6. Old Mr. Abernathy has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. How do you proceed?

1. Use a bobby pin to pick the lock on the door.

2. Trade a Vault hoodlum for his cherry bomb and blow open the lock.
and Barter

3. Go to the armory, retrieve a laser pistol, and blow the lock off.

4. Just walk away and let the old coot rot.

Q7. Oh, no! You've been exposed to radiation, and a mutated hand has grown out of your stomach! What's the best course of treatment?

1. A bullet to the brain.

2. Large doses of anti-mutagen agent.

3. Prayer. Maybe God will spare you in exchange for a life of pious devotion.

4. Removal of the mutated tissue with a precision laser.

Q8. A fellow Vault 08 resident is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book, issue number 1. You want it. What's the best way to obtain it?

1. Trade the comic book for one of your own valuable possessions.

2. Steal the comic book at gunpoint.

3. Sneak into the resident's quarters, and steal the comic book from his desk.

4. Slip some knock out drops into the resident's Nuka-Cola, and take the comic book when he's unconscious.

Q9. You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your father. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and....

1. Loosen some bolts on some pipes. When the sink is turned on, the room will flood.

2. Put a firecracker in the toilet. That's sure to cause some chaos.

3. Break into the locked medicine cabinet and replace his high blood pressure medication with sugar pills.

4. Manipulate the power wattage on his razor, so he'll get an electric shock next time he shaves.

Q10. Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 08: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

Kind Regards,
Floodify
My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: Corie The Nub

Hours played on the server: 320 +

RP Points: 2

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: Becuase it looks like a very good RP to be part of

[IC Information]

Name: Cosimo Santorini

Current Job: I am currently working in a IT company

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

IC: Please take this test seriously as this will decide your job for the future.

Q1. You are approached by a frenzied Vault scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?

1. "But doctor, wouldn't that cause a parabolic destabilization of the fission singularity?"

3. Say nothing, grab a nearby pipe and hit the scientist in the head to knock him out. For all you knew, he was planning to blow up the vault.

Q2. While working as an intern in the Clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while. What do you do?

2. Scream for help

Q3. You discover a young boy lost in the lower levels of the Vault. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

3. Pick the boy's pocket to take the stolen property for yourself, and leave the boy to his fate

Q4. Congratulations! You made one of the Vault 08 baseball teams! Which position do you prefer?

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

Q5. Your grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another Vault resident. What do you do?

Q6. Old Mr. Abernathy has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. How do you proceed?

and Barter

Q7. Oh, no! You've been exposed to radiation, and a mutated hand has grown out of your stomach! What's the best course of treatment?

Q8. A fellow Vault 08 resident is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book, issue number 1. You want it. What's the best way to obtain it?

4. Slip some knock out drops into the resident's Nuka-Cola, and take the comic book when he's unconscious.

Q9. You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your father. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and....

1. Loosen some bolts on some pipes. When the sink is turned on, the room will flood.

3. Break into the locked medicine cabinet and replace his high blood pressure medication with sugar pills.

4. Manipulate the power wattage on his razor, so he'll get an electric shock next time he shaves.

Q10. Who is indisputably the most important person in Vault 08: He who shelters us from the harshness of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

1. The Overseer

2. The Overseer

3. The Overseer

4. The Overseer.

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL] SoulRipper

Hours played on the server: 1350

RP Points: 64

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: It looks decent and I'm curious to see how it goes.

[IC Information]

Name: Fabrizio De Rossi

Current Job: Self-employed

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Floodify
team Name: [FL:RP] W0llE

Hours played on the server: 300+

RP Points: 1

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: I was in the Testing Vault 08 and it was really fun and i was really into the rp as i have played fallout 3 much in my days!
And i would really glad if i could be appart of the real Vault RP.
I love to take part in organized RP's

[IC Information]

Name: Carlo ' Wolle ' Marinelli

Current Job: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion: Mercenary
(but on the vault rp i was an hair dresser)

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

3. Go to the armory, retrieve a laser pistol, and blow the lock off

3. Prayer. Maybe God will spare you in exchange for a life of pious devotion

4. Slip some knock out drops into the resident's Nuka-Cola, and take the comic book when he's unconscious

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL] Adman

Hours played on the server: 670

RP Points: 24

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: I have always been interested in Fallout and from what I have seen so far, the event looks awesomely organised and very entertaining.

[IC Information]

Name: Adam Shepard

Current Job: S.A.A Agent

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

1. Amputate the foot before the infection spreads.

2. Scream for help

4. Lead the boy to safety, then turn him over to the overseer.

1. Pitcher.

2. Catcher.

3. Designated Hitter.

4. None, you wish the vault had a soccer team.

and Barter

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: Ousmn

Hours played on the server: 1519

RP Points: 11

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: Because it's looks more decent and fun RP.

[IC Information]

Name: Juan Rodriguez

Current Job: S.A.A. Head Agent

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

1. ("But doctor, wouldn't that cause a parabolic destabilization of the fission singularity?") <--------

1. (Amputate the foot before the infection spreads) <--------

2. Scream for help

1. (Give the boy a hug and tell him everything will be OK) <-------

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

4. (None, you wish the vault had a soccer team) <---------

4. (Throw your tea in granny's face.) <---------

and Barter

3. (Go to the armory, retrieve a laser pistol, and blow the lock off.) <---------

4. (Removal of the mutated tissue with a precision laser.) <--------

1. (Trade the comic book for one of your own valuable possessions.) <--------

2. (Put a firecracker in the toilet. That's sure to cause some chaos.) <---------

1. (The Overseer.) <--------

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Freezak

Hours played on the server: 386

RP Points: 3

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: I did it once, when server has crashed, and i just loved it. I have played only Fallout 3 but actually i enjoyed it and i hope i will have chance here to "play" some Fallout too Smile

[IC Information]

Name: Erwin 'Freez' Raginis

Current Job: H.A. Field Marshal

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

2. Offer your most prized possession for the resident's life.[

and Barter

4. Removal of the mutated tissue with a precision laser.[

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP][SGF] Atrades Jenkins

Hours played on the server: 132 hours

RP Points: 2 points

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP: Was very fun last time until the DC. Got rp points for my role as security so i plan to do ten times better.

[IC Information]

Name: Davis Cutmore

Current Job: Business Owner/ Entrepreneur

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

Looking forward to it.
My Application

[OOC Information]

Steam Name:
Bomsusik

Hours played on the server:
247h

RP Points:

Why would you like to participate in VaultRP:
I love that kind of roleplay events, and Fallout in general!
I was participating in a VaultRP once and I really liked it,
I will be very excited if I will be able to it join once again!

[IC Information]

Name:
Sam Williams

Current Job:
Police Officer

Spoiler :
[G.O.A.T Test]

2. Scream for help

1. Pitcher

2. Catcher

3. Designated Hitter

and Barter

1. The Overseer.

2. The Overseer.

3. The Overseer.

4. The Overseer.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf